Page 2 Page 44

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys

me back with another FF

Introduction

Aryan Khanna: Son of Mr & Mrs Khanna...................most famous business man of India................Aryan was there only child and thats why he get everything he wanted................Mr & Mrs Khanna never stop him from anyy thing and know that aryan will never break their trust.................Aryan always keep crowded by ppl as he was a very full of life man......................he never thought to hurt any one...................he was studious and get scholarship from his uni after bechecelors and now was doing MBA in London University.

Shaina Singh: Daughter of Mr & Mrs Singh who died in a car accident when shaina was about 19....................she handled herself well.................She was born in London and thats why always used to be there....................Her only friends were Neha and Dipika to whom she luv the most...................but a bit less than the man who added the flavour of Luv in her life................Aryn Khanna..............She get addmission in London University on Merit and was a Art student

Karan Kapoor: Cousin of Neha Kapoor................a great and fun luving guy.................his aim was to do his Masters from Oxford but coz of sudden death of his mother...............he wasn't able to concentrate properly and left getting addmission with just 16 marks...............So he decided to get addmission in London University where her paternal uncle's daughter Neha was studing..............doing masters in Finanace.............He used to live away from girls till the day he saw the girl..................who made him fall in luv............He had one more brother who used to live with his father..........name Rohan.

Dipika Ghosh: Daughter of Mr & Mrs Ghosh who lived in London but still dipika used to live with her friends as her house was quite far from University..................a typical daughter.................luv her parents.................went to visit them once a week or once a month along with Neha and Shaina...............as Dipika was only daughter her parents luv Neha and Shaina the same...............that was also a reason Shaina & Neha were so closed to her..............she never used to take intrest in boys but Karan made her believe him.................doing masters in Arts

Ajay Desai: Only son of Mr & Mrs Desai.................his father died because of heart-attack an year ago and now the respoinsibility of her two sisters was on him..............he used to do a part time job too and without letting him know...................karan and aryan too send some money to his house back in india without letting him know and when he get to know that..................they always used to say that his family is their too.................Doing Masters in Architecture............this trio don't want to see each other in difficulty and thats was what ajay was always proud of..............He used to looking at girl just to make her Girlfriend, Neha jealous as that was the only thing that made her come to him

Neha Kapoor: the 2nd daughter of Mr & Mrs Kapoor...................she luv her elder sister Ria but being away from home..............Shaina and Dipika made her feel like the same...........just 2 years back her sister got married and give birth to a baby girl..................Neha missed being with her family as all were settled long back in UAE............but karan and aryan always treay him like a doll.................she was called as the Baby Doll of their group coz of her height but her knowledge was quite more great than others...................joined London University coz of her friends and was an Art student..............and now got the man of her life..............Ajay

this FF is not related to SS

but a simple story that how a night just change 6 lifes..................and the mistakes they made on that very night

hope u luv the concept

lolz
anaEmbarrassed

Edited by cool_SK - 03 July 2009 at 5:26am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Night of Mistakes..Ary-ShyFF-update/p43" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
it was a Reunion party..............many of the people around were from old badges of the University who left after completing there Masters.................everyone was enjoying and more upon the music was making it so ravishing................a slow no of song and then a rocking no...................the dance floor was fully crowded with the students.

Right in te center, a group consist on 6 were standing near the corner..................sipping there drinkings................they were 3 girls and 3 guys

"yaar, its fun" Boy1 of them said ooking around and then at there friends

"right....................the scene is great" Boy2 said as he get look of two gorgeous girls passed by him..............he take a turn and then as he look back his friends..............when one of the girl look at her with "you-can-never-change" grin and then speak up

"you three just proposed us" Girl2 make a face of getting angry

"yaar, abh naraz na hoo.............."Boy2 went to her making a gap between her and the other friend and said "main mazak kar raha tha, i m sorry" he hold her ears.............he used to do this................whenever he had to say sorry, instead of holding ears of himself, he hold the ears from which he had to say sorry.......................this act always work as the other always get a smile on his this action

"u will never change" she hold his ears and he made a sound of getting pain and she left saying "and i never want u to get change" both hit there head lightly with each other and other look at them with dreamy eyes

"stop u romeo juliet, jahan time milta hai shuru ho jatay hoo.................jagha tau dekha karoo" Girl1 said with a sweet smile

"yes.......n u know, its time to celebrate.................lets have some white wine" Boy3 said with great enthusiasm

"no, mujhe nahin peena....................i always lost my senses" Girl 3 said with a look of not agreeing with his beloved

"just one" Boy 3 make a pleading face "for me"

Girl 3 get a sweet smile on seeing him like that "ok"

"ok then, waiter, 6 white wines" Boy1 indicate the waiter and in a min the waiter give them tere glasses

"A toast for a new start, for a new relation and for a new kind of friendship" Boy 1 said with with smile looking at girl one while other two couple too stare in there patners eyes and the all raised there drinks and said "Cheers"

they all finished that in one glup but the boys were getting for more

"i need one more" Boy 2 said

"i need too" Boy 3 said

"Would u like girls?" Boy 1 ask the girls and all node in no

"no we are full...............u go on....................hum tab tak dance floor se ho k aatay hain" Girl 1 said as she left boy 1's hand too which she was holding from a long time but the boy hold her back and she fell back against his chest

"without us?" he said sweetly while moving her hand above her bare shoulder

"u guys enjoy ur drinks...............hum kissi or ko dance k liye dhoond lain gay" she kick his belly with her elbow and left biting her lips with a sweet smile.............Boy 1 left stunned but later 2 smile

Girl 1 got the other two girls who were busy talking with therev partners and they left 4 dance floor....................the three just remain buzy dancing with each other...........they can't think of dancing with any other.................they keep peeking at the boys who were drinking white wine one after another................and atlast when the girls went back to them, they were fully drunk

"lo...........abhi yeh sirf aik or drink k liye pooch rahay thay" Girl 3 said with a disappointed look

"inhoon ne kitne drinks liye" Girl 1 ask the waiter

"inh sab ne panch panch glasses liye" waiter answered cleaning a glass

"sirf panch glasses se itna nasha...............not possible" Girl 2 said looking at the boys who were falling onto each other

"right.........something fishy" Girl 3 said as she move forward to hold boy 3 hand and she make his stand up...........and put his hand on her shoulder while they 3 boys keep mumbbling blurred words

"main iss ko iss k room main le k jati hoon.....................tum bhi laoo..................they all neeed help" she said and other two nodded ad hold on there partners

The three boys live in a 3 bedroom apartment.................in London.......................getting a house is worth so they thought to share them................same the girls too share a house which was a few miles away from there house.........

The Girl 3 took driving seat after making Boy 3 sitting in ffront......................a min later the other too couples too came out and after settling themselves at back..........there car went towards the house

At reaching house.....................the goirls helped them to get to the room

Girl 2 take Boy 2 into the house and make him lay on bed...................she put down his shoes and stocking and was about to cover him when in still half-consious state............he hold her hand and make her fall on himself...................he started saying

"u know, i luv u from the first day i see u.................u were so different and so beautiful..................i m so happy to find u in my life" The girl who was stuned at his action got smile on hearing that .....................the boy hand move towards her back and he satrted kissing her neck.............she was getting weak in her arms................the boy kept saying..............i luv u..............i luv u...............but right after a min................Girls head struck

"What i m doing?"

She left him quickly..................and the boy fell unconsious.................she ran out from the room as soon as she can........

"What was i up too?" a tear fell down her eyes

"but...............if he can do this................then the other two......................Oh my!" her head struck again..................her friebnds were not out from there room

"no, may nothing happenedto them" She ran to the other rooms

But alas! she was late.................she was able to save her one friend....................but not to another

lolz
ana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ooooooooooo........ What is the suspense ana.... Wonderful! I know that the characters are from SS but the story isn't! Perfect.... Wow... Is the word.... And yaar ye ladke ladkiyon ke intro ke bina to aur bhi mazaa aa raha tha Embarrassed

Continue jaldi Tongue

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL Mast hai....but I'm confused...kaun kaun sa character hai?? Confused

But anyway, very nice concept. Clap

emrald

emrald

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
hey totally diff yaar dint expect such a diff story but i am impressed well even shocked to see a new fic so fast thanx a ton to start a new fic and not keeping us waiting Tongue Wink
well really good yaar but even i am confused who is who so please do tell who is the boy1, boy2, boy3,girl1, girl2, girl3 ok Smile
well Q. aisa kya hoga inki life main ke inki zindagi hi badal jayegi Dead story ka concept sunke lagta hai ki its a suspence rite but do make it romantic also ok not all suspence Wink
well eagerly waiting for the next update do post soon ok cant wait to know what will happen next Embarrassed
fantastic start
Tongue

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Riya... Ana ka story ho aur romantic na ho... Ye kaise ho sakta hai Wink

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Ooooooooooo........ What is the suspense ana.... Wonderful! I know that the characters are from SS but the story isn't! Perfect.... Wow... Is the word.... And yaar ye ladke ladkiyon ke intro ke bina to aur bhi mazaa aa raha tha Embarrassed

Continue jaldi Tongue

hehe LOLLOLLOL
see ...............my name should be suspence quennLOL
yup they are from SS except one.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
intro main aj likh deti hoon
next part kalTongueTongueTongue

hope u will like this story

lolz
anaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

LOL LOL LOL Mast hai....but I'm confused...kaun kaun sa character hai?? Confused

But anyway, very nice concept. Clap

thank u ammu
yaar aj intro de rahi hoon..................app confused na hooo
Embarrassed
great to see u hereTongue

lolz
anaBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top