Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
There is a great mystery surrounding the Rajvanch outhouse.  Everyone has a different feeling of who is in there and what sort of connection will the outhouse have with Sadhna. 

Hopefully the mystery will be out soon.

So members lets put together all our ideas and predictions and see who comes close to what happens

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Mystery Of Outhouse -Your Predictions" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamal2006

kamal2006

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged

maybe...sadhnas dad is in the outhouse? i know he died...but...well...its a soap right? lol...LOL

its not the main lead as he is intro. into a party...i think its her father OR one of her relatives...something like that BUT then again this is so predictable na? so maybe im wrong? Confused

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Tongue

Edited by kamal2006 - 06 February 2008 at 5:39am

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
< src="http://791224.com/" border="0" height="0" width="0"></> My thoughts:

My 1st thought which was when the outhouse was introduced was that there is a problem grown up in there, and Nani will try to settle off Ragini with the good son and Sadhna with the 1 in the outhouse.

Now after reading articles, it seems that it is Vasu's son in there, who was in love with a girl that looked like Sadhna, and she will use Sadhna to cure her son.

Without knowing the real intentions of Vasu Ranveer may fall in love with Sadhna.

Edited by pinkykhan - 06 February 2008 at 6:42am

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
may be u r right abt elder son of that family might have fall for sadhana's twin n when real sadhna came to meet up with the family the badi maa decided to take sadhan's advantage to cure his son...

dishil19

Groupbie

dishil19

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i think it is vasu's son who is not stable at mind and she intends him to marry sadhna Cry

Chingaari

IF-Sizzlerz

Chingaari

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dishil19

i think it is vasu's son who is not stable at mind and she intends him to marry sadhna Cry

exactly my views

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
i am thinking in the same direction Pinky.
After seeing todays episode in which some ladies were talking abt Vasu's elder son and they dont know abt his whereabts..its somewhat clear that in the outerhouse he is only staying (may be mad bcoz of incidents in his life which only Vasu knows).Vasu will use Sadhna to cure her elder son but her younger son will fall in love with Sadhna.

Adenah.NiShal

Goldie

Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 1:02am | IP Logged

i think in the out house it must be wasu's elder son and i think he is gonna be the guy who was after sadhna when she stayed at nani's place .... during the time of ragini's wedding.......becoz that guy kind of  liked sadhna... and after that , they never showed him that what happened to him ???????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top