Suggestions / Comments

Happy Birthday Iqbal Khan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_angel27

IF-Dazzler

sweet_angel27

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, it's going to be Mohammed Iqbal Khan's B-day on February 10. I am a HUGE FAN of Iqbal's. He was absolutely fantastic in kaisa yeh pyar hai. I want all of Iqbal's Fans to wish him an amazing birthday. I love you Iqbal Khan.Heart God Bless you and hope you have many many many many many..... more birthdays to come. AmeenSmile I feel extremely lucky to share the same birth month as him my birthdays just 5 days after his and it's also Shahid kapoor's birthday on the 25 and Abieshek's on the 5th.Thanks Guys!!!Smile

Edited by sweet_angel27 - 05 February 2008 at 4:06pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Iqbal Khan" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
happy b-day in advance ! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top