finally light onn the horizon!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ninand

IF-Rockerz

ninand

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hey guys,

I  am so happy rht now I could scream!! seems like all gud actors, directors n production houses have finally smthing to show!!

Initially only BBB was worth watching!! and now....ek packet ummeed!! jasuben jayantilal... and Radha ki betiyaan!!

seriously guys while hats off prod shows are smthing to watch out for...i believe mona vasu and apoorv agnihotri(whom I hated bfr) and a whole new cast of radha ki betiyaan look promising too!!!
hurray!! no more ekta dominion now!!

phew! cheers to that!Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally light onn the horizon!!" in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Radha ki betiya is not of Hats Off..its from DJ's LOL

but yes Hats Off is AWESOME! Clap Clap All 3 of its fmily drama's rocking! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.