Posted: 16 years ago

Plz post all questions of EPU here

tnx

Hi I want to know the "movie name" of the song which was played in the background when "gudiya's" bidai was happening plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss reply ,I am waiting 😊
where can i download the title track in mp3 format ? the one posted in the topics cannot be uploaded to my ipod
Posted: 15 years ago
will there b no written updates?i cnt watch the entire episode online.. it wud really help if sum1 updated the episodes...thnx
i cnt c da vedios online could somebody plz write updates?
hey guys i lil confuse after watching ek packet ummed plz tell me guys u remmember farzana was reading mahhi 's future and there it was written koi sabse kareeb rishatedaar mahi se door hoyega and den suddenly she said that maayi ka toh sabse karibi rishatdar to tum ho sujata rite but how come guys how is sujata closest to mahi is sujatamahi 's real daughter plz tell me
Yes she is her real daughter.
ohhhhhhhhhh thanx so much dear
hi guys... anyone pls tell me da original telecast & repeat telecast timing of EPU thnx in advance
is the contest with saroj khan called nach sumthing sitaron ki jung like a competition where evry week a contestant gets elminitaed? or is it like a one time thing where each episode a star comes to dance