Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged

hey guys, have anyone of you heard of the bitter divorce meera is going through with her husband vishal? i saw meera giving an interview on sun tv during the night time news. she looked so tired & sad.Unhappy

meera said that she can't live with her husband anymore. the reporter who was reporting the incident said that meera came to the decision of seeking a divorce because her husband was reportedly torturing her. however the reasons as to why he did that is unclear. does anyone know the full story?

i remember reading an interview of meera before she got married to vishal & she seemed so deeply in love with him. it's really heartbreaking to see such relationships which start out so well end in such bitterness.CryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poor meera vasudevan! :(" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Same here Leena. But a relationship will start really well however, due to misunderstandings and complications and lack of trust and insecurity between the couple could lead to trouble.

Poor Meera may she solve this problem without any harm.

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I hope shes gonna be alright Cry

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Jiggs

My mum told me that she read in the newspapers that MV was going through lots of torture from her inlaws and husband. The only person who was supportive of her was her father in law, but in the end he too succumbed through the family pressure and sided them.

Whatever she was earning they took it. Plus other kind of tortures too, including..... if you know what I mean. Vishal's brother was disturbing her alot, and Vishal was looking the other way. If this is true,Vishal is a creep!!! Angry

She has come to a point that she could not take it anymore, so she is divorcing him.

Who is this Vishal?  Is he the one acting in Thimuru?

Edited by Caryn - 05 February 2008 at 6:53pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

No No..Caryn..its not my karuppan Vishal Embarrassed

This Vishal is the son of cameraman Ashok Kumar and his brother and mother tried to get her involved in prostitution... Angry but her husband says something else...blame it on her and her mother who poisoning her mind and want Meera earningsConfused

here is a picture of her and her hubby Vishal:

Meera Vasudevan divorce, actress meera vasudevan divorce, ,meera vishal divorce

Edited by meli - 05 February 2008 at 7:10pm

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i saw news abt this & vishal is not willing to give divorce Angry

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Abt two yrs ago, in an interview she seemed to be head over heels in love with him.......... Confused

Now I understand wht my mum has been telling me almost daily.

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged

thank you caryn for giving me a glimpse of the full story behind MV's bitter divorce.

it's really sad to hear that meera has to go through such hell from the people who were supposed to love her like a family after her marriage.CryCry

urghh.. is her hubby that despicable? honestly yaar.. it's sick that he turned a blind eye to his brother's advances towards his own wife.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top