Debate Mansion

Sania not to play in India - Right move? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Yaar its obvious she is having more endorsement assignments in hand... and performace wise she is yet to cross second round...
But coz of her Tennis and ring in nose is damn more popular then Sachins Energy drink ....

Regarding the Fatwas and all.. she said straightly i am the one who will answer and that is acceptable atleast for me Tongue..

I think Yuvi is also going into the same lane..as he is not able to perform so declearing himself unfit..
When dhoni said he is fit but not completely fit..
on this comment Kirti Azad said huh what he means by this.. a player will be 100% fit or unfit.. how it sounds if a woman goes to doc and tells doc i am not completely pregnant but slighty pregnant.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sania not to play in India - Right move? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

yes.. i would miss watching her   

She is the one where you forget about the game...LOL ---LOLLOL

I would hit out at all who criticized her...if she starts playing wearing salwar I would protest...and declare some jihad against someone, somewhere..LOL

Sania is gr8 player...she have the ability to find the goals.....Nothing bad if she is fashionable or wear shorts...Wink the prob is people concentrating on other things....LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 17 February 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Not a right move! For tennis lovers who have always supported her is kind of discouragement. It's understood she is been picked being an easy target but quitting is worse...she should keep up the good work and continue...that itself will be answers to controversies makers or critics... by avoiding touranaments she is simply making her well wishers thing otherwise.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top