Gem Creations Gallery#2 Pg 104, 106 - ArHi, Mausam - Page 79

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Outstanding work Simrah πŸ‘ I am in love with ur colouring ...they are always so natural ...always balances out with the pic ...nuthn looks overdone but cleanly blends in with the pics and makes it look like it's just a part of the pic ...Also your text ...it's always feels gud to read them ...they are always something I haven't read before or even heard of to start with ...I especially love the first one ...black and white is what I love the most in colouring I guess...but your one is BEAUTIFUL ...it truly captures the essence of the pic which is so very beautiful itself ...and that purple tinge looks damn cute on the pic ...believe it or not I was finding shahid sonam really odd couple until I saw this siggy of urs...and realised how adorable they look πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Beautiful work ...keep it up πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awwyyy Simrah beauitful gorgeous creations yaar !!! Thnx for making on Shahid Sonam...the coloring is just way too awsm !!! xcellent work !!!
-Simrah- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Outstanding work Simrah πŸ‘ I am in love with ur colouring ...they are always so natural ...always balances out with the pic ...nuthn looks overdone but cleanly blends in with the pics and makes it look like it's just a part of the pic ...Also your text ...it's always feels gud to read them ...they are always something I haven't read before or even heard of to start with ...I especially love the first one ...black and white is what I love the most in colouring I guess...but your one is BEAUTIFUL ...it truly captures the essence of the pic which is so very beautiful itself ...and that purple tinge looks damn cute on the pic ...believe it or not I was finding shahid sonam really odd couple until I saw this siggy of urs...and realised how adorable they look πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Beautiful work ...keep it up πŸ˜Š

Aaww Sindhu, this has to be the sweetest thing ever I've heard πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
I really appreciate from the deepest part of my heart... thank you so much sweetie πŸ€— πŸ€—
And the lyrics I used for the 1st sig was taken from Royal Wood's "Juliet" - I was listening to this song while I was making the sig and thought it goes so perfectly with it. I highly recommened this song - it's so pure, romantic yet filled innocence, I teared up the 1st time I heard it β€οΈ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnAmDZ4wBZc[/YOUTUBE]
Siddhi_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Simrah-

Aaww thanks Siddhi πŸ€—

OMG it's your birthday? Sorry if I'm late but would like to wish you a lovely happy birthday... hope it was memorable for you πŸ€— πŸ€—

Its ok :) but yeah it was, became 16 on the 2nd, thanks a lot for the wishes, means a lot πŸ€—

The Shahid-Sonam sigs are totally amazing and outstanding. The first one is simple yet soo beautiful and natural. Love the text and the way you have written it :) The second one is damnn gorgeouss, again lovee the text and your coloring is just awesomeee! Fab work as always Simrah, keep rockingg, me lovess your creations :D
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!
Love the shahdid sonam sigs!
1st one especially text and everything luks perfect!
Love you, Simrahh! <3
-Simrah- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awwyyy Simrah beauitful gorgeous creations yaar !!! Thnx for making on Shahid Sonam...the coloring is just way too awsm !!! xcellent work !!!

Thank you so much hun πŸ€— πŸ€—
Glad you like them... I too also love how they turned out 😳
-Simrah- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: siddhi209

Its ok :) but yeah it was, became 16 on the 2nd, thanks a lot for the wishes, means a lot πŸ€—

The Shahid-Sonam sigs are totally amazing and outstanding. The first one is simple yet soo beautiful and natural. Love the text and the way you have written it :) The second one is damnn gorgeouss, again lovee the text and your coloring is just awesomeee! Fab work as always Simrah, keep rockingg, me lovess your creations :D

OMG! Sweet 16? Man I feel ancient πŸ˜†

Aaww glad you like them Siddhi πŸ€— You know I always appreaciate your kind words... so extremely sweet of you πŸ€— πŸ€—
Thank you once again πŸ€— πŸ€—
-Simrah- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

OMG!

Love the shahdid sonam sigs!
1st one especially text and everything luks perfect!
Love you, Simrahh! <3

Aaww thank you so much hun... love you too πŸ€— πŸ€—
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was a bit slow in coming here but I absolutely loved the Protect the Boss and DBSK ones, you did an amazing job πŸ‘Edited by .Echo. - 12 years ago
-Simrah- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Echo.

I was a bit slow in coming here but I absolutely loved the Protect the Boss and DBSK ones, you did an amazing job πŸ‘

Aaww thank you so much Aaliyah πŸ€—