Debate Mansion

Students appearing for the boards! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

ssammy

ssammy

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by huda_aalekh

i m in 9th rite now and i m scare about board exams because i promise my parents to secure 89% marks in SSC but can i do this?ufff that's why i m on IF and not studying because there will be no time to enjoy myself in 10th.but on other hands we must'nt be tense if we tense we don't do the things that we want.if u want to do something just jump into it don't care about results try our best and then God knows.chill guys don't be tense.if u think that u can do this u should.

hey the fact that u wont have time to be on if in class 10 in wholely wrong.

when i was in class 10,i did masti 4 the whole yr,

studied be4 my pre boards n of course was well prepared 4 my boards

n i managed to score a 92%.

so dear believe me its not that scary nor that diffcult.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Students appearing for the boards! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssammy

Originally posted by huda_aalekh

i m in 9th rite now and i m scare about board exams because i promise my parents to secure 89% marks in SSC but can i do this?ufff that's why i m on IF and not studying because there will be no time to enjoy myself in 10th.but on other hands we must'nt be tense if we tense we don't do the things that we want.if u want to do something just jump into it don't care about results try our best and then God knows.chill guys don't be tense.if u think that u can do this u should.

hey the fact that u wont have time to be on if in class 10 in wholely wrong.

when i was in class 10,i did masti 4 the whole yr,

studied be4 my pre boards n of course was well prepared 4 my boards

n i managed to score a 92%.

so dear believe me its not that scary nor that diffcult.

Well it differs for different people...The fact is people with good learning capacity can do what you did...but for some long term preparation is indeed required..!

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Shukar Hain ke mein saare indians ki tarah nahi hoon. atleast, i work. just dont study. for me, college mon-fri. i have to keep up with all the film clubs and crap and than i have work. uggg Angry Angry Angry raat ke 3baaje tak jaagta hoon study study study...  i still have the moto "study hard, party hard" anyways, college is just awesome after studying so much Big smile. YO lets go clubbing, Yo lets go eat out, Yo lets go here, Yo lets go there     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing

Edited by Theatre - 08 February 2008 at 10:23am

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~sneha~*

hello everyone!
I was just thinking...I am in 10th rite now..and ever since i was came into 9th i suddenly felt the pressure all on my shoulders..Tution for this Tution for that..extra classes..homeworks projects STUDIES STUDIES....not a time for breathing...uuuufffffff....but i do make it a point not to study all the time..but after a stressful day at school..WHO FEELS LIKE COMING HOME and studying?And the competition...the ranks ..marks matter so much in our education system that it has failed in the formation of children..Today...all i see children in 10th studying..STUDYING...studyin...STudying..AND STUDYING..Life aint about studying..its way more than bookish knowledge but our system doesnt give space for that kind of learning..and board exams are JUST HELL..

What is exactly wrong with it?
Senior year was a big blow off to everyoneOuch. No one does a crap during that year in high school. i wish school would make students take the final examsAngry

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Theatre

Shukar Hain ke mein saare indians ki tarah nahi hoon. atleast, i work. just dont study. for me, college mon-fri. i have to keep up with all the film clubs and crap and than i have work. uggg Angry Angry Angry raat ke 3baaje tak jaagta hoon study study study...  i still have the moto "study hard, party hard" anyways, college is just awesome after studying so much Big smile. YO lets go clubbing, Yo lets go eat out, Yo lets go here, Yo lets go there     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing     Dancing

now what does that mean. exactlyErmm

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstallion

im sure you know what i mean.

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged

but the ones who do not work, will only study , and the whole year they party, so that makes only one job possible before exams - that is to study.

ab atleast exam se pehle padh lena chihiye, pura saal waise bhi here and there hi nikalta hai Smile

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged

but the ones who do not work, will only study , and the whole year they party, so that makes only one job possible before exams - that is to study.

ab atleast exam se pehle padh lena chihiye, pura saal waise bhi here and there hi nikalta hai Smile

arent Indians stereotyped as "closet study." in many cases, university does require to be active not just be a closet study. come home and study.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top