Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Of course they're from Ekta's Camp! 😉 😆 😆

Although first of all if you ask me....they shud all be happy about the nominations they did get, considering they were Balaji awards...I wud've thought they wud have won everything! 😳

But on another note... 😳 Divyanka is more upset about how Sharad didn't get to dance with SRK?? how sweeT! 😳 😳 😳 She cares more about his feelings, rather than how she got to dance with SRK! 😳 😳
who am i??? thumbnail
Divyanka ,its okay ur one year old but the awards were for last year,so congrats for winning and this year it best debutant next year it maybe best actress 😊

But lucky you got to dance with SRK 😉 now that is something all doesnt get everyday.

As for best jodi,well Hiten and Gauri are just too loved and its kinda impossible for anyone to win when they are niominated esp when K-N are gettin married at 50's in kyunki 😆

But RK and SM who walked away with Best Actor awards at ITA not even getting a nomination is beyond me 😕 ,when contacted Zee  that person said No Comments Edited by who am i??? - 16 years ago
ammmu thumbnail
That is just toooo sweet and adorable... I knew she would say something abt Sharad and SRK!! 😳 😳 Bechari, I know, actually Divya and Sharad arent newcomers anymore... but I definitely agree, really wanted Sharad to be nominated as Best Actor and Kamya deserves it too...

SD have already won Best Jodi multiple times, we all know they're the best! 😳

It's so sweet... her disappointment is justified I think, and atleast she's only saying it in a nice way, not angrily or haughtily... that's SD! 😳

Thanks Reemz!
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm kinda surprised at her reaction...its usually Sharad who would say something like this...but I also dont blame her...she's with him 24/7 something has to rub off...also i like how she spoke for her co stars...Kamya and Sharad....I would understand if she goes on blabbing about S...woh uski aadat hai...lekin Kamya also...im proud of her...

Divz is right...theyre not new comers anymore....they been around a while...but chalo...Divz need not worry...all three of them are the BEST for us... 😊 😊

oh and btw...i have a question...why did she have to comment on S not being able to dance with SRK...kisi ne use pucha tha? ya phir is she sprinkling salt on my darlings wounds...😛😉
Edited by armulover - 16 years ago
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww poor Divyanka! I also think she deseved the award. 😳 What to do cause it was the Balaji awards and people would vote for K-serial actors.

Mmmmm somebody wants another jodi award? 😛 Hehe she even felt bad he didnt get to dance with SRK but she did😳 😆 But she's right. Both Sharad and Kamya should have got nomiations. I was very surprised that they werent even nominated. 😕

Thanks for sharing! 😃
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think divyanka deserves any award and particularly not best actress becoz she is not at all a good performer and of average levelvand also sakshi tanwar and rajshree r better actress than divyanka and they dint expect even a award then why she expects it? strange
i think divya is right.both sv has great chemistry.thnxx for sharing.they r my fav couple now a days.
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Reemz. 😃

Yeah she deserves to win the best actress award. and Sharad should of def be nominated. She deserves too!
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is absolutely right and they did deserve all of the awards mentioned. But as someone already pointed out, this was Balaji awards so ofcourse it was going to be biased. The fact that they got nominations itself is a huge thing. They were the only non-balaji jodi nominated. I don't think KN are more popular.. they are not even a real jodi. I guess she is more upset for Sharad, though. Aur kyun na ho.. Pyaar mein aisa hota hi hai.
cuteface_321 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Sagar and Vidya should have got the best jodi award!!