Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys, mind if I join in, i absolutely adore rajeev

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Please join the gang of adorers.

kesha thumbnail
thanx hard rock...you guys r soooooooo lucky, you guys get to see KHT every day.  I have to wait for the next tape to come out to rent it. you mind telling me wat happened after Kashish finds out that Piyush's car brakes were failed??? cuz I read that Kashish and Sujal are getting married, but rite now in wat I saw she is suspecting Sujal for killing Piyush...(how stupid!!!)
anniegupta_ thumbnail
yea she suspects sujal adn she is bieng two-faced and is acting like she is sujal's friend but is only doing tha so she coud so called find out of sujal killing pyush and get him in trouble. She's acting like such a b*tch!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Besides the above,Lalit's long lost friend Singhania came on the scene and wanted to merge with R & G. Everybody was happy, along with him also came a son Rahul who wanted to marry kashish. She agreed and they were to be engaged. But at the last minute Sujal stopped the engagement coz he got to know that Rahul was already married and came with the wife and saboot in tow. so everything went phat.

Rahul retaliated by giving an interview in the newpapers abt kashish n sujal.

so now she is badnaam and very upset with sujal.

so to save her  from that he is marrying sanjana

that too bcoz vasu got to know that sanjana loves sujal and so makes Archie's patta cut so that sanjana can marry him. And  suddenly now vasu is all goody goody with sujal. (her honewala damaad)

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Vasu is such a witch. She always misbehaved with sujal and now she pretending to be so sweet. she is so selfish ๐Ÿคข

Btw i liked the way u used the hinglish language hard................hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†

kesha thumbnail
thanx for the update guys...vasu and rishi are the 2 characters on this show that i don't like....they always mess things up for sujal and kashish
mustafa_007 thumbnail
can u mail me also plzzzzzzzzzz me mustafa hassan my id is:[email protected] if u will mail me i will be thankfull 2 u ok ๐Ÿ˜Š