Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

I was so excited about this Alaipayuthe serial and stupid Astro has mess it up again. Yesterday  they showed episode 2!!Angry! Looks like episode one has been aired last Friday but there was no announcement on thatAngryAngry.

Intro of Cast

Kausalya -Annamah

Husband -

Son -

Elder Sister - Bairavi

Sister husband -

Younger Sis- Barathi (this is the girl acted in Anandam as police and the daughter of the rowdy.)

Husband - Srikanth

MIL - (Parvathy from Lakshimi) She looks so pretty here and very very modern indeed. Plus she is the evil MIL)

FIL -

Sis- in law -(The lady in the wheel chair at Anjali drama)

Sis husband - Saravana (Chaki from Lakshimi)

Lawyer - Karu (Gangga from Arasi)

Ummm so far for now. I think the first episode had intro of all this cast but I missed it. Hope Roja can help in.Embarrassed Will edit more info. Roja, pls help in

Edited by netra_rama - 05 February 2008 at 6:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alaipayuthe (4-8 dec)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Episode One

A brief update on first episode (based on the second episode). If anyone had watched the first episode, pls PM me or Roja. thanksWink)

this update had been PM to me by vickneswary for the first episode. Thanks vickyEmbarrassed

Barathi is married to Sri and brought to Malaysia. They show sri and barathi going around Malaysia mostly in KL. Finally they go home.

Upon reaching home, when MIL ask them to came in, Barathi ask for arathi. MIl smiles and ask Sri sister to do the arathi. After arathi,  Barathi about to go in the house and puts out her right leg but get knock and she starts to bleed. Barathi feels some bad omens. In the house, she goes to sami room to light the lamp. The she gives the karpuram to the whole family. Barathi tells them the house looks like temple. FIL says no, it looks like houseLOL. MIL says a girl like her is very much needed in this house. SIL (Maya from anjali) shows her aound but MIL ask Barathi to take rest first. Barathi calls her this elder sister Bairavi in india and informs her about her arrival. She tells her sister not to worry about her as her inlaws are very kind and good. Bairavi advices her sister to get along with her new family and understand their needs.

Next in the room, Sri and Barathi having some romantic talk. An eye is shown spying Barathi. When barathi show tis, the eye dissapears. Barathi looks shocked. Sri ask her what happen. Barathi says someone is looking through the door hole. Sri goes out and its the sister's husband Saravanan (Chaki from Lakshimi). After a brief intro, he leaves.

Then the mother come near the room ask sri to show to barathi all her new sari & jewelery to her which they bought barathi b4 the marriage. then Sri said yes forget abt it come show u now.

At night. A reception is going on. MIL cames and see barathi wearing Saree and tells her to take it off and wear a modern dress. Barathi says no. then MIL gives a yellow transparent saree to wear. She ask Barathi to remove the potte and thali. Barathi says no.

Edited by netra_rama - 05 February 2008 at 6:40am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Monday Update
Episode 2

MIL is holding the thali and asking Barathi to take it offAngry. Barathi is crying and begs her not to because she came from a family where they have high value for thali. (Aren't we all?).  Finally MIL let go of the thali and ask her to hide it in the saree blouse.

Barathi is brought out. She is introduce to everyone as DIL of the house. Most of the guest were men's and they look at Barathi in dirty lookAngry. Some even try to hug and touch her chin. Sri introduce Barathi to one old fart man saying he is a very important person. That old man ask Barathi to sing. But Barathi cries and say no. Poor girlConfused. She has got cultural shock. All the women had drink. Even her MIL. Sri ask her to sing. She says no and runs back to her room.

In India, Annamah (kausalya) wakes up. She feels uneasyConfused. She feels like her sister is going through some hard times in Malaysia.

Barathi in her room, thinking and crying. In cames the old man. Barathi is shocked and asked him why he came to the room. Her husband is downstairs. The old man says her husband has sold her for 10 thousandAngry. Barathi is shockedShocked. The guy tries to rape her but she manage to escape and runs to her husband. Sri calms her down and drags her upstairs saying nobody is there. He pretended like a good guy. Took her up and push her back to the roomAngry. The old man start misbehaving with her again. Barathi gives one kick at his private partLOL LOL (way to go gal!)and manages to run out again. She goes down and start beating Sri and asking why he is doing all this. MIL cames there and holds her hair asking her not to act and just go and satisfy the old manAngry. SIL bugs in and ask her not to do drama. This is how to earn moneyAngry. Sri drags her again. Barathi goes to sami room. Sri goes there. Barathi begs him. Finally she takes the Kutte Vilake and pokes himConfused.

In India, Annamah gets up again. She feels really uneasy. She goes to see her husband and he is still working on his laptop. Annamah phones her sister Bairavi. She tells Bairavi she feels uneasy and worried about Barathi. Bairavi said their sister had already called her evening saying she has arrived in Malaysia, and everyone is treating her lovely. Annamah is shocked and ask why sister did not call her? Bairavi said Barathi had marriage dinner at night. Maybe she will call her tomorrow. All this while Barathi is quite.

Back to Malaysia, Sri family is shocked. SIL drags Barathi to another room and locks her there. She then calls the police. Police cames and takes Barathi to police station.

Sri is rushed to hospital. Everyone is worried. Brother cames there and tries to calm the family. He says Sri must be alive and if Barathi tells everything to the police, the whole family will be in trouble. Doctor cames out and say Sri is in critical condition. Only after 24 hours they will know the result. Sri mother cries out his name. Thodarum.

Edited by netra_rama - 04 February 2008 at 7:20pm

vikneswary

vikneswary

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the update Netra_Rama   Smile

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Nets.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Netra. No, I have no clue about the
first episode. Will try to fill in the names
of actors/actresses soon. On a personal note,
I am not happy with what I saw last night -
I am surprised that Astro did not think twice
about telecasting this mmmmm let me wait and
see Confused Ermm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Agree with you roja. Thank god Vicky had watched the first episode. As soon she PM me the updates, i wud edit up.

This Astro is doin all this as there is no other competitors yet in Malaysia Angry

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged
thanks netra for the updates, sounds interesting Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top