Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Superstar-

IF-Dazzler

-Superstar-

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "íJeetí A Love Story (Page 4)" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tapishh

IF-Rockerz

tapishh

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
i didn't know people knew abt jeet forget like it!

i used to love jeet, one of the few television shows i actually really really liked!

its so sad that janki had that disease thingy but vikram used to love her sooo much, awesome chemistry they had!

and now look they're co-stars again in left right left although not paired opposite each other!

Chahat17

Goldie

Chahat17

Posted: 10 September 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged

does anyone have video updates or written updates for this show?

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Ankur Nayyar Rocks

Lavender21

IF-Rockerz

Lavender21

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged
yeh i used 2 watch this show!! I used to think vikram was sooo cute!!

akshay_akki0

akshay_akki0

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
hi friends,
                     thank you very much for watching jeet....am very happy to see dat there r some ppl who really liked this show....well u really made me happy...thanx for watching.
ok let me tell u abt myself am the one who played college boy character in jeet...the one who buzz  false fire alarm...it was a bit negative character ...just after reading this forums...u cant imagine...am so happy...i will convey all ur wishes to my friend ankur as well...
u can msg me on my mail id [email protected]
in future as well we need ur opinion about our work
regards
from me:)

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I use to love this show but later on the Creatives ruined it totally. Vikram-Janki had a wonderful chemistry & the title track of the show was one of my favorite tracks. I can't get tired listening to it again & again :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top