Other Shows
Other Shows

India-Forums

’Jeet’ A Love Story (Page 3)

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i just went off n started to search the main gal..........
n found this: its her hubby n her.............luk at that make up ufff she luks like a bhootni.
by the way at the end nandini n vikram gets married n this janki dies off cancer

bhkh Newbie
bhkh
bhkh

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thank u very much .. for the title track !..
i was wondering if u could provide with the video links of it too .. coz i really love this serial and used to watch but then stoped and so didn't know wht happened in the end @....

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thanks in advance !
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

OMG I used to love dis serial.. Pehle i used to love ankur wid jhanki in the show but wen neeru bajwa (Nandini) entered the serial i realized dat she was the main actresses and defintly dey both suited more and just loved thier jodi and was soo glad wen it was show dat ankur's character still loves nandini and dey meet in the end!Embarrassed Can any1 post pics of dem??

gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i hav seen the WHOLE serial. the whole story goes like dis -

it starts wid d entry of vikram mall whose d koolest teacher arnd and soon wins d hearts of d students and teaches them to fight for their rights and win over every situation.
he has loads of tiffs wid d headmaster who disagrees wid his ways, and constantly plots to make him look small. he's strongly supported by d princi of the college.
he falls wid a teacher called janaki and they hav loads of cute scenes. initially janaki used to hate him while he used to charm her, but soon she fell for him.
then suddenly his past comes to the fore wid d entry of nandini who was his ex, and someone who still occupied a very special corner in his heart.

IMP INCIDENT : all the students and teachers along wid nandini, vikram and janaki go for a trip and suddenly nandini falls into the river. vikram jumps in after to save her and they both take shelter in some cottage where they make love, carried away by emotion.
at the same time, janaki is frantic wid worry and goes and puts a hand in front a diya and prays to make vikram alright. she falls unconscious.
in the morning, vikram and nandini feel embarassed but they began to talk and the reason behind their break up becomes apparent. it gets revealed dat nandini's mother did not want her to marry a "good for nothing" like vikram and so plotted for their break up. vikram decides to tell janaki the truth and nandini and vikram happily leave for the camping place.
when they reach the site, vikram gets to know how serious janaki's condition is and takes her to the hospital.
there the doctor tells vikram that janaki has cancer and should not b given any shocks as they could be fatal to her health.

because of this he has to marry her though his heart remains wid nandini. but janaki, due to the plottings of vikram's bhabhi who loves creating mischief, begins to suspect their relationship and gets paranoid. finally she asks him outright whether he loves nandini or not, and in a fit of anger, he reveals the extent of his feelings for nandini. her condition begins to worsen.

in the end, janaki realises how wrong it was of her to bind vikram especially wen her time was so short and she leaves in a car to go away from him and gets into an accident. vikram and nandini reach there and take her to the hospital where she tells vikram how much she loves him and asks nandini to take care of him. she apologises for watever wrong she had done to them unintentionally and dies while nandini and vikram shed tears.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

in my opinion, janaki(aparna tilak) was the rite woman for vikram and not dat hag nandini (neeru bajwa). janaki and vikram looked cho chweet together!!! Embarrassed i seriously hate nandini-vikram jodi Angry

neway, dats my opinion. hope my post was helpful to u guys Wink
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I loved this show & Vikram-Janki jodi.. The thing that confused was Vikram made Janki fall for him & then when he realized there was a misunderstanding created between him & Nandini he realized he loved her even today. I stopped watching the show post that as they ruined Janki's character just to unite Vikram-Nandini. In the end Janki dies & Vikram-Nandini get married.

The title track was beautifully penned down, sung & picturized.

Shruti
nupsk Senior Member
nupsk
nupsk

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i agree with u Shruthi..i used to love watching this show... Smile
but after they changed janki's char...actually after Nandini fell into the river and all that...i had stopped watching the show...;-(
but the title track is still gr8 to hear Tongue
but is it getting aired aagain on utsav....can anybody plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the india time....i'll be really grateful...

Edited by nupsk - 27 May 2008 at 3:41am
Mona khanna Goldie
Mona khanna
Mona khanna

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
i saw that show it;s good do we have v8ideos of that show
-Superstar- IF-Dazzler
-Superstar-
-Superstar-

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Go to top