’Jeet’ A Love Story - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
I loved this show & Vikram-Janki jodi.. The thing that confused was Vikram made Janki fall for him & then when he realized there was a misunderstanding created between him & Nandini he realized he loved her even today. I stopped watching the show post that as they ruined Janki's character just to unite Vikram-Nandini. In the end Janki dies & Vikram-Nandini get married.

The title track was beautifully penned down, sung & picturized.

Shruti
i agree with u Shruthi..i used to love watching this show... 😊
but after they changed janki's char...actually after Nandini fell into the river and all that...i had stopped watching the show...;-(
but the title track is still gr8 to hear 😛
but is it getting aired aagain on utsav....can anybody plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the india time....i'll be really grateful...
Edited by nupsk - 15 years ago
i saw that show it;s good do we have v8ideos of that show

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i didn't know people knew abt jeet forget like it!

i used to love jeet, one of the few television shows i actually really really liked!

its so sad that janki had that disease thingy but vikram used to love her sooo much, awesome chemistry they had!

and now look they're co-stars again in left right left although not paired opposite each other!

does anyone have video updates or written updates for this show?

Posted: 14 years ago
yeh i used 2 watch this show!! I used to think vikram was sooo cute!!
hi friends,
                     thank you very much for watching jeet....am very happy to see dat there r some ppl who really liked this show....well u really made me happy...thanx for watching.
ok let me tell u abt myself am the one who played college boy character in jeet...the one who buzz  false fire alarm...it was a bit negative character ...just after reading this forums...u cant imagine...am so happy...i will convey all ur wishes to my friend ankur as well...
u can msg me on my mail id [email protected]
in future as well we need ur opinion about our work
regards
from me:)
I use to love this show but later on the Creatives ruined it totally. Vikram-Janki had a wonderful chemistry & the title track of the show was one of my favorite tracks. I can't get tired listening to it again & again :)