Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Hey all, has anyone watched or watch the show 'Jeet' which used to air on Star Plus and now airs on Star Utsav/TV Asia? I just recently started watching the show and instantly fell in love with it and the lead actor, Ankur Nayyar. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

For people who don't know what 'Jeet' is about, here is a brief story of what has transpired so far in the Star Utsav re-runs of the show.

Ankur Nayyar plays Vikram Mal, who was in love with Nandini (played by the girl who used to be in Astitva, not sure of her name, but I think her character's name was Kiran in it) They were both in love and Nandini's mother was against their relationship, so she broke them up somehow, planting seeds of misunderstandings between them(not sure about the details of this part) Vikram then went abroad and later returns years later as a professor of the college 'Jeet' where he was once a student.  The principal of Jeet is Nandini's mother, and surprisingly she didn't deny him the job. There, Vikram meets Janki, the female lead played by Aparna Tilak. Vikram uses very radical methods in college to deal with situations, and though at first it edges the professors, including Janki against him, his methods prove to be effective. Janki and Vikram though have tiffs initially fall in love deeply. Nandini's mother wants Vikram and Janki to get married now, so Nandini can move on.

I have the title song video + some pictures of the show, will provide them later if anyone wants to see them.

Okay, so am I the only crazy one crazying over this show or are they any other lovers of this show??

Keep smiling.

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 05 February 2008 at 4:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "íJeetí A Love Story" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rricha

Rricha

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
could u send me d title song of Jeet.. i too was an avid fan of this soap.. thanx..

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rricha

could u send me d title song of Jeet.. i too was an avid fan of this soap.. thanx..

Here you go, the quality isn't as good though!

http://www.zshare.net/video/719184474064db/

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

-Larz-

-Larz-

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i loved this show to death...!!

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
OOoooh Soni you here? LOL

I watched the title song and is lovely. Shaan's voice and the lyrics too sounded fabulous. Embarrassed

Thanks.

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged

eijaz-anita fan: Yea me too, I really like this show, I wish they hadn't ruined it later on!!

Nancy: You here?Hug Yea isn't it? I really love the title song and the picutization of it and yes ofcourse Shaan's voice is wonderful!!

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged

These are some pictures of Vikram and Janki:

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-