Posted: 17 years ago

anishma24 thumbnail

anishma24 thumbnail

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

YET another website has been created on actor Ronit Roy by a group of fans. An emotional Ronit says, "It is a humbling experience. I already had a website hosted by a fan named Khushi. Now, here's another, which is up to-date with latest information about me along with photographs." Ronit adds, "The best part about it is that one gets an immediate response. Whether they like or don't like a particular scene or what has been printed about my personal life, fans immediately log in their responses. It helps me improve tremendously," says the actor, who remains unperturbed by remarks posted on his earlier website referring to his steamy scenes in 'Kasautii Zindagi Kay' (Star Plus). "That's the director's vision that I'm simply executing!" explains Ronit, who has also replaced actor Mohnish Behl in 'Kayamath' (Star Plus). "Mohnish had committed certain dates for the show and couldn't shoot beyond those. That's when I stepped in." However, Mohnish's role was supposed to end in a couple of episodes. So, would Ronit's character now be extended? Ronit answers diplomatically, "That will be best answered by Ektaa (Kapoor). Though she hasn't said anything of that sort, if she feels that it would help the serial, why not?"
YET another website has been created on actor Ronit Roy by a group of fans. An emotional Ronit says, "It is a humbling ex- perience. I already had a website hosted by a fan named Khushi. Now, here's another, which is up- to-date with latest information about me along with photo- graphs." Ronit adds, "The best part about it is that one gets an immediate response. Whether they like or don't like a particular scene or what has been printed about my personal life, fans im- mediately log in their responses. It helps me improve tremendous- ly," says the actor, who remains unperturbed by remarks posted on his earlier website referring to his steamy scenes in 'Kasautii Zindagi Kay' (Star Plus). "That's the director's vision that I'm sim- ply executing!" explains Ronit, who has also replaced actor Mohnish Behl in 'Kayamath' (Star Plus). "Mohnish had com- mitted certain dates for the show and couldn't shoot beyond those. That's when I stepped in." How- ever, Mohnish's role was sup- posed to end in a couple of episodes. So, would Ronit's char- acter now be extended? Ronit an- swers diplomatically, "That will be best answered by Ektaa (Kapoor). Though she hasn't said anything of that sort, if she feels that it would help the serial, why not?"
Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
virgoqueen thumbnail

Edited by virgoqueen - 16 years ago
BabyStone thumbnail
BabyStone thumbnail