--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
In todays episode they showed the room in which Guni and Pratham study near the hall, from where Vasu can see them and Gauri just walks in, no stairs.

In a previous episode they showed that it was on a higher level, with stairs reaching to it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_m thumbnail
i think that is different room Pinky..bcoz the room set up is also diff. May be they want to show that kids can be taught in other rooms also.. 😆 😆 😆
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The table setting was the same as the room shown previously, so i thought it was the same room, i guess they change the settings according to the shots they require.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yea, i noticed that as well. I vividly remember Gauri(the maid) taking the kids down the stairs from their room and now they show the room right there adjacent to the main room. And the setting in the room was exactly as the other room. I too think it a blooper. I'm sure they would not want Sadhna wandering around in different rooms 😳 .
appu_m thumbnail
i dont think its blooper. i am not sure but i think i have seen in the kids room the bed as tier type.but the new room shown has a bed (flat one). Kids room has different colours for wall.

gudia630 thumbnail
yea i thought aboout that too when i watched that scene