Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rat718

rat718

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot on the update for meenakshi, but I would like to know what happenned to the old guy, and his wife ? do they adopt  and accept the little boy as manjit their son. Also what happens to venu and sargam. Does the brother die and eventually marry each other.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In awazz what happens to venu" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl

Girl

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged

i dont remember about the old female accepting the boy as manjeet, but i think she accepts him.

in the end sargam gives birth to a girl(venu's child). venu's elder brother dies(i dont remember how). venu eventually persuades sargam to come to him, they get married.

zindagi

Groupbie

zindagi

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update.....

nish_k

nish_k

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged
wow..this much has happened in india..we're too behind in terms of episodes in US

Kiran1018

Goldie

Kiran1018

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Ya...we are really behind and now the time change has made it so hard for me to catch the show.

Can anyone tell me wt happens to ritika, meenakshi, karan, and bhaskar?

rat718

rat718

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

they all come back to india. bhaskar gets married to meenakshi on the island itself. he does not meet ritika after coming back. eventually ritika finds out that he has married meenakshi and she leaves him. in the end meenakshi dies, gives her child to ritika, bhaskar hopes that ritika wud come back to him, but she doesnt, she leaves with karan and karan is still her friend, she does not want to marry him.

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
we're really behind

ExoticDivinity2

ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

rat718, actually, ritika comes back with bhaskar after the baby is born and they get together in the end.  She leave with Karam for a little while, but comes back in the end with her ex hubby Bhaskar.  My mom saw the tape and that was how the ending was. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top