India-Forums

US update please

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Can someone update when will Vijay come to disclose the facts about Malini. We are at the point where Rimjhim's marraige is about to get canceled due to some Prem's plan. But I thought Vijay would make an entry at this point but no he didn't. Please I would appreciate if someone updates me how long to wait for this scene to come. I started reading the forums only after Vijay had disclosed everything so don't know when this is going to happen. If anyone had read it please update. Thanks.

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hey...that won't happen until next week...they will show Rimjhim getting the room with Avinash back and her status as daughter in law back....and I think on Sunday or Monday, Prem will bring Vijay when Rimjhim is about to leave the house, and everyone will find out about Malini.  Prem and Yashoda pretty much already let out the beans on Malini right on the wedding, but no one believes them right now.  And Malini again, is getting away with lies.  Damn her 
Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the time you took to reply. I don't know how they can show that bad always winds. The director or the story writer might be a sadist not able to think anything good.

Mrpatel2004 Newbie
Mrpatel2004
Mrpatel2004

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExoticDivinity2

Hey...that won't happen until next week...they will show Rimjhim getting the room with Avinash back and her status as daughter in law back....and I think on Sunday or Monday, Prem will bring Vijay when Rimjhim is about to leave the house, and everyone will find out about Malini.  Prem and Yashoda pretty much already let out the beans on Malini right on the wedding, but no one believes them right now.  And Malini again, is getting away with lies.  Damn her 

god I hate Malini Angry but lov her acting
kiki Newbie
kiki
kiki

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged

prem brought vijay, and vijay tells everything about malini and what she did to rimjhim, and how she was sending him money for the work he was being asked to do.Than Avinash slaps malini three to four times and says he doesn't wanna see her agian, avinash is about to kick her out of the house but bua ji says she is pregant and where would she go, and rimjhim and avinash have an emotional scene where they hug each other and say i luv u.

i feel so happy that malini's truth is out.Clap   LOL

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
it's not like malini's truth really made a difference
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
kewl!
  • Page 1 of 1