India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Ronit- bad timing

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Poor Ronit. It seems like he has the worst timing- maybe he is cursed or something. Everytime he tries to help out Pooja, the result is always something bad. He wanted to help her out to with the assignment, the slides burned. He stole the slides, she went into coma. He helped Poornima with her wedding, he thinks he killed Milind. First I feel sorry for Poornima of course cause she lost the person she loved, then Milind's parents cause they lost their son, and then Ronit because after changing from a bad boy into a decent one, nothing has gone right for him Confused 

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE FELT BAD FOR RONIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i know...it's as if he'll be better off if he stops helping her! ...n now everyone will start to hate him because of the accident n everything!...n ya..if u see it from his point of view..what's the point of changing from bad to good...if it only brings bad luck n bad timing in..everything?? ....n now that he thinks he's KILLED milind, he really needs somebody..pooja can't start hating him again! :(
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xsonyxo

i know...it's as if he'll be better off if he stops helping her! ...n now everyone will start to hate him because of the accident n everything!...n ya..if u see it from his point of view..what's the point of changing from bad to good...if it only brings bad luck n bad timing in..everything?? ....n now that he thinks he's KILLED milind, he really needs somebody..pooja can't start hating him again! :(

Yeah I completely agree with you xsonyxo!!SmileTongue

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misha

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE FELT BAD FOR RONIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry

Finally you have some feelings for Ronit!! Nice to see that!! Big smileWink

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Ronit has really bad time.He thinks he killed milind....and Pooja will either be angry on him or elseshe will force him to get married to Poornima. Oh god story kahan se kahan pahunchagayiAngry. Will Reems help her brother by telling truth? Reems to drug lete lete apna senses kho chuki hai.......upar se us shaitan annie kuch na kuch uske dimag main nharthi rehthi hai.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged
well i still dont i still think he is stupid i dont know why you guys like him i mean he is so damn ugly
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutereems

Ronit has really bad time.He thinks he killed milind....and Pooja will either be angry on him or elseshe will force him to get married to Poornima. Oh god story kahan se kahan pahunchagayiAngry. Will Reems help her brother by telling truth? Reems to drug lete lete apna senses kho chuki hai.......upar se us shaitan annie kuch na kuch uske dimag main nharthi rehthi hai.

I agree with u that ronit is going through a bad phase and pooja is sure gonna be really angry with him....but i dont think she will force him to marry poornima....besides if she did and ronit does agree, then poornima will surly refuse.

I think reems will not tell the truth because right now she hates pooja...and she will want ronit to seperate from her as well....so she will definately not confess and let her brother take the blame....besides, with annie around, she will never let reema say anything becasue she also want to creat a rift between ronit and pooja.

Go to top