Amna didnt attend balaji awards!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Mumbai Mirror Bureau

Sanjeeda, Aamir, Sunita Menon and Manish Malhotra

It was a classic case of working hard and partying harder. Ekta Kapoor's first television awards were held last night at a suburban sports complex after which stars from the small screen headed to a seaside lounge at Juhu. Famous for throwing the most talked about parties, Ekta's bash last night lacked the usual star attendance. Conspicuous by their absence was Sakshi Tanwar, Smriti Irani (who danced on-stage with Shah Rukh Khan at the award function), Aamna Shariff, Akashdeep Sehgal, Cezanne Khan and Shweta Tiwari.

Ekta seemed quite pleased with the success of her award function. She was dressed in a traditional ghagra choli and was wishing Jai Mata Di to all the guests. Although Ekta was initially dancing, she quietly moved away as soon as she spotted media persons. Ekta's foe-turned-friend Sandiip Sikcand could not stop himself from praising Ekta. He kept telling everybody, 'Ekta is a darling you know!' Sandiip kept himself busy with Karan Mehra and Yuvraj Singh. Mita Vashisht looked dazzling in a pink outfit.

Are we on? Eijaz and Anita

Balaji Telefilms' creative head Nivedita Basu came in with husband, Yadu. Deepak Qazir (Babuji of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) was seen sporting a red hat and kept vying for female attention! Gouri Tonnk kept a vigilant eye on her husband Yash throughout the party. The two girls of Amber Dhara took their on-screen role a bit too far by sticking together like they do in the show.

Most of the stars preferred to stay away from the dance floor and interact with their co-actors instead. Naman Shaw was uncharacteristically low on energy. Does it have anything do with the four Balaji shows that he is acting in simultaneously? Prachi Desai deserves a makeover award for her sexy new look.

Ronit Roy and his wife Neelam

Eijaz Khan came in with Anita Hassanandani. Brothers Ronit and Rohit Roy preferred to hangout with their respective wives, Neelam and Mansi.

While Ram Kapoor didn't dance, his gorgeous wife Gautami more than made up for his absence on the dance floor. Rakhi Sawant and her boyfriend Abhishek were busy showing their Nach Baliye steps until Rakhi lost her purse as well as her cool!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey vandu thanx 4 sharing sweety!!! there u go, nw it says here also ke aamna wasnt there!!! 😆 😆 😆 media ppl are mad, old pics use kar rahe hain 😆 😆 😆
sumerachaudhry thumbnail
aamna nahi aye thi awards my
kashishdabest thumbnail
ey sumera nahin woh nahin aayi thi!!! 😳
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

hey vandu thanx 4 sharing sweety!!! there u go, nw it says here also ke aamna wasnt there!!! 😆 😆 😆 media ppl are mad, old pics use kar rahe hain 😆 😆 😆

u r welcome sweetz!😉

sumerachaudhry thumbnail
ok thanxxxxxxxxx
wasy aamna ko kiya ho gya hai woh kahin nazar nahi ati iss award show my toousy aajana chayie tha isse bahany hum usu deakh too paty aamna apny fanz k liye he aajao
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziam biggest fan of aamna
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks 4 sharing...but i remember someone posting a pic of ammna with deepak attending balaji awards...she was wearing black dress 😕 😕

God it's so confusing
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Thanks 4 sharing...but i remember someone posting a pic of ammna with deepak attending balaji awards...she was wearing black dress 😕 😕

God it's so confusing

that was from ekta's bday party........many pics in that post like the ones of amna ,anita-eijaz nd gauri pradhan were from ekta's bday party,....not from balaji awards!😕

sumerachaudhry thumbnail
iss awards my too aamna ko ana chyie tha
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

God it's so confusing

that was an old pic of aamna where she went 2 ekta's bday party