Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

sance

http://www.psy.herts.ac.uk/wiseman/images/seance.jpg

A sance is a spiritualist meeting to receive communications from the dead.

Usually, a group is led by a medium in a very dark room (to make deception easier) who, often with an assistant, produces noises and voices, and moves things about the room, insisting these are caused by spirits of the dead.

http://www.oxfordstudent.com/article_images/148/6438/ouija.jpg

Spirit boards, also known as talking boards, or Ouija boards (after a well known brand name) are flat tablets, typically made of wood, chipboard, or plastic and are used for a seance!! On the board are a number of symbols, pictures, letters, numbers and/or words. The board is accompanied by a planchette (French for "little table"), which can take the form of a pointer on three legs or magnifying glass on legs; home made boards may employ a shot glass as a planchette.

One to all of the participants in the sance place one or two fingers on the planchette which is in the middle of the board. The appointed medium asks questions of the spirit(s) with whom they are attempting to communicate.

I'm sure u must have seen a seance nah> maybe in movies, soaps etc..?

Or have u ever participated in a seance...?

Love,
Gracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sťance" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Well i forgot to include my views...

well i have seen people performing a seance...but only in movies/serials etc..not in real world

i would never do it..coz u never know what if something goes wrong and you call over another person Ouch Ouch

*will come back to this*

Love,
Gracella

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
great topic gracie yes i have heard abt seance buit never experienced it myself n wud never try dat cuz i am a very darpok type of person LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL darpok type of person..how funny to say that jhum LOL LOL

but u know even i would be too scared to do it LOL LOL

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yes i have also seen ppl performing seance in movies...
but i also know some real life incidents where ppl do that in reality also..the method may be bit diffrent....but the moto was same.i.e.to call spirits..
but one n no-one sould do such things.its wrong to call spirits like this..

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

yes i have also seen ppl performing seance in movies...
but i also know some real life incidents where ppl do that in reality also..the method may be bit diffrent....but the moto was same.i.e.to call spirits..
but one n no-one sould do such things.its wrong to call spirits like this..

i agree hun...no one should do it yaar....coz it can become dangerous nahOuch

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
yea I have seen it in movies only...but yea I agree with u...will neevr ever do it myself...am too scared to take such risks Ouch
btw very good topic jee Clap

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

yea I have seen it in movies only...but yea I agree with u...will neevr ever do it myself...am too scared to take such risks Ouch
btw very good topic jee Clap

Thankoo jiEmbarrassed
and yep that's the word..RiskOuch

you can't afford to take the risk nah to get into more trouble by calling spirits etcOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.