Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 29 February 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
tsk tsk...its DOO or dubuchi...not debuchi...coz that sounds like DEYbuchi..

i think ur spanish is the best, coz i cant understand it? LOL LOL kidding... <3

OMG house starting in april! *screams* and OYE u so do not! him and kal (kutner!) are mine...haha...i claim them....mwahaha...u can go with the other doc (not wilson..he is mine too LOL )... the guy who was the plastic surgeon and is now in the team...haha i never remember his name -__-

and OMG ur allowing chatting here? tsk tsk...where is ur mods note? LOL

Edited by sweet_kp - 29 February 2008 at 12:28am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sabse Badi Deewani/Dewanna (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Mods,I'll be posting my entrytill 2moro...waittttt plzz...my pc's wire got burnt so...I hope u'll understand... Embarrassed

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
When is the winner for the contest being annoucned? just wondering..? Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top