India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Ayushmaan Dec 30 update- Bodhi shot Tani

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Hi. I missed the first few minutes of this one. Anyway, here is the update, with a recap first of the Thurs. episode from setasia.tv:

Recap:

Dalmia is still furious to see Ayush at Vardaan. He demands an explanation from the ACP as to why Ayush has not been arrested as yet. The ACP explains the developments in the case. Rajan has been identified as the killer and there is no solid evidence against Ayush. Ayush finally gets to have a word with Kavvya. He is apologetic for having called her from Bangalore and having gotten her into a mess. Kaavya had to leave her family behind and come away in a hurry. Ayush insists on leaving immediately and getting her family to Mumbai. Meanwhile, Mayank wonders... who else was present at the scene of crime? Who was the other killer?

Today's update:

I think the episode started with Dalmia calling the other hospital board members into his hospital room. I guess he wanted to oust Ayush from the hospital. But one of the doctors and trustees, Dr Joshi defends Ayushmaan. He says he is a huge part of Vardaan's success and his name is respected as a doctor everywhere. Dalmia reminds Joshi that Ayush was arrested for being involved in the kidney scandal and that he was surely a part of it. Joshi says he was indeed arrested, but adds that Ayushmaan was innocent. Dr Seth says that no one can  trust Ayushmaan anymore and he should be suspended from Vardaan. But again Dr Joshi defends Ayushmaan and says he cannot do anything because Ayush did nothing wrong.

Kavvya calls up her mother from Vardaan. Kavvya tells her mother she will be happy to meet Ayush, who is coming to Bangalore to bring her mother to Mumbai. Kavvya also mentions to her that Ayush has been through a lot lately and is a upset. She asks her mother to keep him happy.

Dalmia is lying in his hospital room, reflecting on the events of the past day- Telling Ayush to stay away from Tani's body, Mayank bringing him Tani's fake autopsy report, blaming Tani's death on Ayush. After some time, the matron brings some letters and papers to Dalmia. She also hands to him a piece of paper she found near the lab. It is Tani's actual post-marten report. Dalmia is shocked to see it and even more shocked because it has nothing about Tani being pregnant. Dalmia realizes that Tani was not pregnant and that someone was trying to ruin her name instead. He feels bad about blaming everything on Ayush and also is confused as to what is happening- he thinks that there is  big 'raaz' behind the whole kidney scandal and Tani's death. Dalmia looks at a photo of Tani and says to himself that he knew Tani would never break his trust. He thinks of Tani and all the times at Vardaan- Tani upset at Dalmia for suspending Ayush, Tani leaving her home after finding out why Dalmia suspended Ayush etc. 
At the Jaiswal's, Bodhi refuses to eat dinner without Ayush. Sonia, Usha, Jaiswal, Dadiji also try to make him eat, but he refuses too. He leaves the dinner table. Everyone is worried and surprised with his behavior. Dadiji suspects that Bodhi is hiding something.
Bodhi is in his room alone, playing with a revolver. He hears dadiji enter his room and tries to hide the revolver in his bag. Dadiji manages to get it out of his hands and is surprised to see him with a weapon. Bodhi tells her it is a bad thing. Dadiji asks him why he has a revolver with him. Bodhi looks confused and asks Dadiji to not be angry. He tells her he used the revolver to kill Tani. Dadiji is shocked and the episode ends.

Comments: Wow, so I guess Bodhi is the one who shot Tani Confused. But I guess it still remains to be seen if Bodhi also shot Kavvya. I doubt he did cause he you notice, Bodhi walks very slowly, so I doubt he could have run away so fast from the scene. Anything can happen now, but I suspect that Dadiji may hide the truth from everyone else for Bodhi's sake, especially since Dalmia has realized that Ayush is not at fault. Well, please respond back with your comments on the episode and update.

Thanks,
Sonya

Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
THANKZ ALOTT FOR DA INFO..COZ PEOPLZZ WANTZZ
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates. Wow so it was Bodhi who killed Tani. But how did he get the weapon? That might be a twist to the tale too! I think it wasnt him to shot Kavvya...its that Rajan who did that.
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

thanks for the update....i think so too that bodhi didn't shot kavvya coz the guy who ran out of the house was wearing a suit ....and i don't think keh bodhi have one!

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
ohh u updated it!!.I was going to..!!..anyways i also posted my update on this show.Confused
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
i did too but its okay
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
but dadi shouldnt do that i mean they're lives at stake  one is ayush trying to find out who did it , Dalmia is doing the same thing

Go to top