Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

To be frank there is no necessity of any video for an audio.

I disagree, songs won't have the same impact without (good) videos. If audio (song) is soul then video (of that song) is its body. Whenever we listen a movie song we tend to visualise its video in our mind...it doubles the impact.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vulgarity in music video songs (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I don't think any serious Indian music lover cares for video as much as they love to hear music itself.  It seems there are two different groups of audience partaking in the total music experience.

My husband has very little tolerance for Indian music but put him in front of screen playing Indian music video and the guy is actually enjoying the music so to speak. LOL  So I guess music videos bring in that extra segment of music "lovers" who would not have had chance to sample that music otherwise.

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Why is film music most popular in India? Becse people can watch it too..chahe naye song ho ya puraane..personally whenever I listen to a song immidietely us song ka video mere mind mein play hona shuru ho jaata hai (provided I have seen it before). LOL

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
They are all categorized into different genres, each catering to the tastes of the audiences of that particular genre...So where's the confusion???Confused If the parents did not want their kids to watch those videos, its their responsibility....And if the grown ups too did not want to watch a particular genre, well, the choice is simply theirs..I use that thing  at the end of my finger tips called remote, wiselyWink...I enjoy the dance and the activity in those videos and stay away from those repelling videos where people remind us of our times when clothes weren't invented yet...ConfusedLOLLOLLOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

They are all categorized into different genres, each catering to the tastes of the audiences of that particular genre...So where's the confusion???Confused If the parents did not want their kids to watch those videos, its their responsibility....And if the grown ups too did not want to watch a particular genre, well, the choice is simply theirs..I use that thing  at the end of my finger tips called remote, wiselyWink...I enjoy the dance and the activity in those videos and stay away from those repelling videos where people remind us of our times when clothes weren't invented yet...ConfusedLOLLOLLOL

LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Focusing on topic here, there is vulgarity yes depends on individuals to to encourage or not. There are rules on viwership, alas manipulated big time by money grabbers, as Db said s* sells, depends on individuals / household to enforce it. Stop watching what is vulgar or discouraging, you will see a change...if thats gonna happen ... enjoy and keep passing the blame... Ouch

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 06 February 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
just to add, i liked that video of sameera reddy and austarlian guy in the Pankaj ji album, aur ahista keejeyen baateien...., so guess its right, we have a bigger influence of video, but not all videos are like that.

so if the video is good see it, and if not just listen.

Clap @ Raj, Raksha post

Post Reply New Post

Go to top