Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Vulgarity in music video songs (Page 3)

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Actually movies standard has somewhat improved then late 90s. But the music video is selling crap. Ar RTH asked if we only wante dto hear music, why videos were invented. For that music videos are not only to listen. Watch the videos of Sonu Nigam, Jagjit, Asha etc, where we not only hear high quality of music but the act and dance too.
If one has to show vulgarity then may be they should take measures of not showing particular scenes in public atleast.
Should we just become selfish and think of our interest or should we care for our upcoming generation. Those videos are not doing any good to our music or giving any other modern advance technical information. it is just giving sick mentality. People learn what they watch most of the time.

Thanks everone for their views and thsi is for PIC Hug
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Welcome back PIC Hug Hug Hug

Only comment I have is "Sex Sells" Embarrassed Ouch   Confused

actually, it's more like sex and SRK LOLLOLLOL

what about six packs  LOL

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Welcome back PIC Hug Hug Hug

Only comment I have is "Sex Sells" Embarrassed Ouch   Confused

actually, it's more like sex and SRK LOLLOLLOL

what about six packs  LOL

Ofcourse Six packs and long hair while we are at it LOL

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rockstallion Goldie
rockstallion
rockstallion

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

Interesting topicClap

Bollywood have lost decency a long time ago!

Its a disgrace to watch movies with family members esp grand parents n parents.Honestly speaking, I can sit and watch many english movies with my family but not hindiOuch so where is "Indian Culture" ?

If they want to be westernized y can't they just rate the songs and movies like Hollywood does?

Indian's are said to be the most respected people in the world, now with all that vulgar videos and movies who will respect them????

They can't be expecting children of 5-8 years to be watching them disgracing them selfOuchwhen they ask questions who will answer them?Ouch

Lets not forget big producers such as Yash Johar, and Yash Chopra don't have dirty scenes in the movies perhaps only kissing but u don't actually see them, and almost all their Movies are "BIG HIT" compare to now.

so where is "Indian Culture"??

When they recieve awards the first thing that comes out is "INDIAN CULTURE", were they showing any culture when making such indecent movies and scenes??Ouch

whoa whoa whoa, hold it! Wacko

English movies, ?  ? ? and watch with parents....????.Shocked Ouch

because leave aside their movies, even teleshows, are not worth seeing with familiy. that reminds me , long ago as a kid when i watched 'Everybody loves Raymond', raymond and debra would do all the vulgur in the world, and mom would get pink and yellow to switch channels and that was supposed to be a family comedy. so are u sure you watched hollywood movies. Confused

and moreover guess we are comparing our culture, that is indian culture to vulgarity on music videos. not indian vulgarity vs english LOL

and i agree we are crossing limits, magar yaar kuch bhi mat bolo, hosla rakho did not beat english vulgarity yet, delhi abhi dur hai. Wink Big smile 

and yaar if u can manage 5 mins intense kissing (all the time before the endWink)in english movies, then might as well watch some trailor here also.....no big deal. or dont watch no big deal either.....Indian culture can be picked from other mediums as well...

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstallion

Interesting topicClap

Bollywood have lost decency a long time ago!

Its a disgrace to watch movies with family members esp grand parents n parents.Honestly speaking, I can sit and watch many english movies with my family but not hindiOuch so where is "Indian Culture" ?

If they want to be westernized y can't they just rate the songs and movies like Hollywood does?

Indian's are said to be the most respected people in the world, now with all that vulgar videos and movies who will respect them????

They can't be expecting children of 5-8 years to be watching them disgracing them selfOuchwhen they ask questions who will answer them?Ouch

Lets not forget big producers such as Yash Johar, and Yash Chopra don't have dirty scenes in the movies perhaps only kissing but u don't actually see them, and almost all their Movies are "BIG HIT" compare to now.

so where is "Indian Culture"??

When they recieve awards the first thing that comes out is "INDIAN CULTURE", were they showing any culture when making such indecent movies and scenes??Ouch

whoa whoa whoa, hold it! Wacko

English movies, ?  ? ? and watch with parents....????.Shocked Ouch

because leave aside their movies, even teleshows, are not worth seeing with familiy. that reminds me , long ago as a kid when i watched 'Everybody loves Raymond', raymond and debra would do all the vulgur in the world, and mom would get pink and yellow to switch channels and that was supposed to be a family comedy. so are u sure you watched hollywood movies. Confused

and moreover guess we are comparing our culture, that is indian culture to vulgarity on music videos. not indian vulgarity vs english LOL

and i agree we are crossing limits, magar yaar kuch bhi mat bolo, hosla rakho did not beat english vulgarity yet, delhi abhi dur hai. Wink Big smile 

and yaar if u can manage 5 mins intense kissing (all the time before the endWink)in english movies, then might as well watch some trailor here also.....no big deal. or dont watch no big deal either.....Indian culture can be picked from other mediums as well...

Yeah I watch english movies with my parents n if u haven't watch the latest hindi movies u should watch that, it ALWAYS have some sex scene in itOuchnow from wat I know when people do those those stuff its PRIVATE.

Now lets not forget in the pop videos they r rappingOuchLOLOuch

n its kinda up to me whether I want to watch bollywood disgracing them self or notSmile it was my opinion to state wat I feel about them, u don't have to watch hollywoold movies either it can pick up other audience tooWink

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Yeah I watch english movies with my parents n if u haven't watch the latest hindi movies u should watch that, it ALWAYS have some sex scene in itOuchnow from wat I know when people do those those stuff its PRIVATE.

Now lets not forget in the pop videos they r rappingOuchLOLOuch

n its kinda up to me whether I want to watch bollywood disgracing them self or notSmile it was my opinion to state wat I feel about them, u don't have to watch hollywoold movies either it can pick up other audience tooWink

LOLLOL oopsie...someone needs to update their slam book in this caseWink

Your favourite…
Movies:
Tum bin,Hum tum, Ishq Vishk, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge , Andacondas hunt for blood orchid and Titanic
Songs:
tum bin,and lot more
Actors/Actresses:
Aftab shivdasani, SRK shahid Kapoor, and Amit Tandon, Rani Mukherjee and Aproova
Television Shows:
Kaisa yeh pyaar hai ,Kasamh Se,ELAS, and Rabba Ishq na hove.

fyi, two little kiddoes in ur siggy...K I S S I N G...ewwwwwTongueLOL

hey, just pulling ur leg here.  it's true, u can choose to watch whatever u want.  u r also right about most bollywood movies having R rated stuff in them but so is the case with hollywood movies too, including TitanicWink.  criticism is okay and we r free to watch/listen whatever we want to but one shd be careful how they r wording their posts.  urs, at times, sounds more bashing bollywood/indian culture than criticizing itSmile  no culture is all good or bad.  all have huge grey areas.

anyways, thanks for sharing ur views with usSmile

Its valentines thats y I have that thereLOL if u think its ewww then thats ur choiceWink

n I wasn't criticizing bollywood, its just that they r trying alittle too hard to be weaternConfused(besides there's noting to be ashamed of in Indian culture, don't know y they r hiding it)

and yeah I do need to update my slam book(its out datedOuch) thanks for pointing out thatSmile

Go to top