Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

This is the era when video cds have gained popularity more over movie songs.

Vulgarity in movie song at times could be defended as stating demand of the plot (lame excuse most of the time). But prolonging the vulgar scenes and copyiing western styles of music video, is it the right way to enjoy the music. Are we not moving too fast twords westernization? Is there any mid way where we donot destroy our  music and yet enjoy all east west blends.

We always crib for the music we hear as akid. Is our generation going to  feel same way when they grow old. Is this the right way to call our self modern and are these the right traits we are giving to our generation in the name of the music?

Is the vulgarity really required in Music Video. Have we lost taste of good music that we need such videos to keep the interest in music alive ?

I'd go one step further and say - are music videos really required?? They mangle golden oldies; the majority are rather tackily made and have no aesthetic appeal and they put you off music with their blatant vulgarity. Ouch 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vulgarity in music video songs (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

Interesting topicClap

Bollywood have lost decency a long time ago!

Its a disgrace to watch movies with family members esp grand parents n parents.Honestly speaking, I can sit and watch many english movies with my family but not hindiOuch so where is "Indian Culture" ? WTH are you saying? What kind of Hindi movies do you see? Confused And what kind of English movies do you watch? LOL

If they want to be westernized y can't they just rate the songs and movies like Hollywood does? Rating system to hai India mein...

Indian's are said to be the most respected people in the world, now with all that vulgar videos and movies who will respect them???? Vulgar videos are still a tiny fraction, not as if everyone makes them.

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Interesting topicClap

Its a disgrace to watch movies with family members esp grand parents n parents.Honestly speaking, I can sit and watch many english movies with my family but not hindiOuch so where is "Indian Culture" ?

If they want to be westernized y can't they just rate the songs and movies like Hollywood does?

Indian's are said to be the most respected people in the world, now with all that vulgar videos and movies who will respect them????

They can't be expecting children of 5-8 years to be watching them disgracing them selfOuchwhen they ask questions who will answer them?Ouch

Lets not forget big producers such as Yash Johar, and Yash Chopra don't have dirty scenes in the movies perhaps only kissing but u don't actually see them, and almost all their Movies are "BIG HIT" compare to now.

so where is "Indian Culture"??

When they recieve awards the first thing that comes out is "INDIAN CULTURE", were they showing any culture when making such indecent movies and scenes??Ouch

Confused looks like u just converted this thread in "India bashing"....that's too extreme, I thinkConfused 

I'm not bashing any Indians, I'm just saying what on my mind. U might have misunderstand me, but when a girl walk half naked on public road people don't show respect to them now wat respect will people show to them walking on INTERNATIONAL TV?Ouch

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Interesting topicClap

Its a disgrace to watch movies with family members esp grand parents n parents.Honestly speaking, I can sit and watch many english movies with my family but not hindiOuch so where is "Indian Culture" ? WTH are you saying? What kind of Hindi movies do you see? Confused And what kind of English movies do you watch? LOL

If they want to be westernized y can't they just rate the songs and movies like Hollywood does? Rating system to hai India mein...

Indian's are said to be the most respected people in the world, now with all that vulgar videos and movies who will respect them???? Vulgar videos are still a tiny fraction, not as if everyone makes them.

Every hindi movie that comes out NOW have something vulgar inside whether its a scene or a song.

I watch alot of english movies now more than hindi movies.

ur right its a tiny fraction thats expose to the whole world, the only good thing to watch these days is Ekta kapoor shows(which have crying in every epiLOL)

but honestly I think bollywood is just disgracing its self now compare to 10-15 years agoOuchOuch they should just clam downEmbarrassed

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Bring it on. I pay a hell of a lot for Desi channels on satellite. Might as well get some eye candy.

In fact it is not really enough I say. It's about time we got some good old fashioned girl on girl snogging in the rain or better yet something totally wrong light insinuated twincest ala mode Veronicas. We need songs that are simply bleeps and beats that you have to download the mp3 to hear what the heck they are singing about. More Booty! More Cleavage! More Six Pack Abs! More Smooth Men! More Sex! More Violence!

If we wanted to listen to a song, why the heck did they invent music videos anyways.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Actuly Govt should give Certificate to music Vdo's also....A or pg or G like that, b4 showing the Vdo channel people should show the certification Embarrassed ....or Censor volgur clips...
Embarrassed Smile

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Every hindi movie that comes out NOW have something vulgar inside whether its a scene or a song. That is NOT TRUE...

I watch alot of english movies now more than hindi movies.

ur right its a tiny fraction thats expose to the whole world, the only good thing to watch these days is Ekta kapoor shows(which have crying in every epiLOL) That is your opinion...LOL

but honestly I think bollywood is just disgracing its self now compare to 10-15 years agoOuchOuch they should just clam downEmbarrassed Try and compare today's movies with 1992-97's movies...Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top