Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Angeleyes 2

Yeah I watch english movies with my parents n if u haven't watch the latest hindi movies u should watch that, it ALWAYS have some sex scene in itnow from wat I know when people do those those stuff its PRIVATE.

Now lets not forget in the pop videos they r rappingπŸ˜†

n its kinda up to me whether I want to watch bollywood disgracing them self or not😊 it was my opinion to state wat I feel about them, u don't have to watch hollywoold movies either it can pick up other audience tooπŸ˜‰

arey chad yaar.

tusi jo dekna hai dekho  😳

asi jo dekhna hai dekhengey, bolywood,hollywood,lollywood ..πŸ˜ƒ

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Deepak jiπŸ˜›

May be angel is referrring to movies like:

Train(EMran Hashimi and co)

Murder(Emran Hashimi and Co)

Kalyug etal

She is saying all latest hindi movies have such scenes which is bullshit..πŸ˜†

.......so many other films which have "budding actors " budding actressess" in them performing without any leaps and boundsπŸ˜›

But how many such movies are produced? And most of such movies sink without trace at the box office..koi dekhta hi nahin hai...

SolidSnake thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

To be frank there is no necessity of any video for an audio.

I disagree, songs won't have the same impact without (good) videos. If audio (song) is soul then video (of that song) is its body. Whenever we listen a movie song we tend to visualise its video in our mind...it doubles the impact.

lighthouse thumbnail

I don't think any serious Indian music lover cares for video as much as they love to hear music itself.  It seems there are two different groups of audience partaking in the total music experience.

My husband has very little tolerance for Indian music but put him in front of screen playing Indian music video and the guy is actually enjoying the music so to speak. πŸ˜†  So I guess music videos bring in that extra segment of music "lovers" who would not have had chance to sample that music otherwise.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Why is film music most popular in India? Becse people can watch it too..chahe naye song ho ya puraane..personally whenever I listen to a song immidietely us song ka video mere mind mein play hona shuru ho jaata hai (provided I have seen it before). πŸ˜†

Will have lots to say, will have to edit later.

Quick point. Agree with some of Pooja's post.

They have lost SOME respct ages ago.

Hellooo??/ S* scenes, were mentioned, but Video like Red..the Provactive dance of Kareena for DON and not to mention Shabd....gross maan sanjay dutt all over Ash....now go watch one that vid...and tell me... 🀒

I flicked over 1st time i saw glimpse of that..Pooja...they disgraced themselve some time ago with that..makes me too 😳 but good for people that are into all that πŸ˜‰ not for the family though is it... πŸ˜‰ May note classed as 'vulgar' but it is not exactly a cute video watch is it now, and sanjay dutt is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww anyways πŸ˜† IMO... πŸ˜‰

Btw Vday siggy...I dont see why that should be brought into it...Kissing is not S* scenes or vulgarity is it?

Yea not all Videos are like that but  the few that are...Is it really needed?

'I do not think in terms of Videos, it is needed as Indian music people will like for the song....NOT the Video.

Music Industry - Not the πŸ˜‰ industry is it.

Movie is Hit, for the Songs as well. not the videos.

It is anyone's choie to watch them, but where young ones are here also watching...Sends wrong message. 😳

Btw Pooja...will add more later.

Edited by anon - 16 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They are all categorized into different genres, each catering to the tastes of the audiences of that particular genre...So where's the confusion???πŸ˜• If the parents did not want their kids to watch those videos, its their responsibility....And if the grown ups too did not want to watch a particular genre, well, the choice is simply theirs..I use that thing  at the end of my finger tips called remote, wiselyπŸ˜‰...I enjoy the dance and the activity in those videos and stay away from those repelling videos where people remind us of our times when clothes weren't invented yet...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raksha.l

They are all categorized into different genres, each catering to the tastes of the audiences of that particular genre...So where's the confusion???πŸ˜• If the parents did not want their kids to watch those videos, its their responsibility....And if the grown ups too did not want to watch a particular genre, well, the choice is simply theirs..I use that thing  at the end of my finger tips called remote, wiselyπŸ˜‰...I enjoy the dance and the activity in those videos and stay away from those repelling videos where people remind us of our times when clothes weren't invented yet...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Focusing on topic here, there is vulgarity yes depends on individuals to to encourage or not. There are rules on viwership, alas manipulated big time by money grabbers, as Db said s* sells, depends on individuals / household to enforce it. Stop watching what is vulgar or discouraging, you will see a change...if thats gonna happen ... enjoy and keep passing the blame...
rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just to add, i liked that video of sameera reddy and austarlian guy in the Pankaj ji album, aur ahista keejeyen baateien...., so guess its right, we have a bigger influence of video, but not all videos are like that.

so if the video is good see it, and if not just listen.

πŸ‘ @ Raj, Raksha post