Vulgarity in music video songs - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Gauri_3

πŸ˜• looks like u just converted this thread in "India bashing"....that's too extreme, I thinkπŸ˜• 

I'm not bashing any Indians, I'm just saying what on my mind. U might have misunderstand me, but when a girl walk half naked on public road people don't show respect to them now wat respect will people show to them walking on INTERNATIONAL TV?

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Every hindi movie that comes out NOW have something vulgar inside whether its a scene or a song.

I watch alot of english movies now more than hindi movies.

ur right its a tiny fraction thats expose to the whole world, the only good thing to watch these days is Ekta kapoor shows(which have crying in every epiπŸ˜†)

but honestly I think bollywood is just disgracing its self now compare to 10-15 years ago they should just clam down😳

Impropriety was always associated with the movie industry. The limits keep changing but people were critical of such things even in the past. So it is not something new. Music too has gone through similar criticism. Even the fast beats of 60s were termed westernization. AR Rehman who is revered as a maestro now was widely criticized in the beginning as many thought people were forgetting Ilayaraja's melodious tunes for ARR's fast numbers.

In my opinion, offensive music videos should be aptly rated and not be shown during primetime. Such video promos should appear only late night and not advertised in public.

We need to make our Movie/Music rating system more plausible.

Bring it on. I pay a hell of a lot for Desi channels on satellite. Might as well get some eye candy.

In fact it is not really enough I say. It's about time we got some good old fashioned girl on girl snogging in the rain or better yet something totally wrong light insinuated twincest ala mode Veronicas. We need songs that are simply bleeps and beats that you have to download the mp3 to hear what the heck they are singing about. More Booty! More Cleavage! More Six Pack Abs! More Smooth Men! More Sex! More Violence!

If we wanted to listen to a song, why the heck did they invent music videos anyways.
Actuly Govt should give Certificate to music Vdo's also....A or pg or G like that, b4 showing the Vdo channel people should show the certification 😳 ....or Censor volgur clips...
😳 😊
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

Every hindi movie that comes out NOW have something vulgar inside whether its a scene or a song. That is NOT TRUE...

I watch alot of english movies now more than hindi movies.

ur right its a tiny fraction thats expose to the whole world, the only good thing to watch these days is Ekta kapoor shows(which have crying in every epiπŸ˜†) That is your opinion...πŸ˜†

but honestly I think bollywood is just disgracing its self now compare to 10-15 years ago they should just clam down😳 Try and compare today's movies with 1992-97's movies...πŸ˜•

Actually movies standard has somewhat improved then late 90s. But the music video is selling crap. Ar RTH asked if we only wante dto hear music, why videos were invented. For that music videos are not only to listen. Watch the videos of Sonu Nigam, Jagjit, Asha etc, where we not only hear high quality of music but the act and dance too.
If one has to show vulgarity then may be they should take measures of not showing particular scenes in public atleast.
Should we just become selfish and think of our interest or should we care for our upcoming generation. Those videos are not doing any good to our music or giving any other modern advance technical information. it is just giving sick mentality. People learn what they watch most of the time.

Thanks everone for their views and thsi is for PIC πŸ€—
Originally posted by Gauri_3

actually, it's more like sex and SRK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what about six packs  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

what about six packs  πŸ˜†

Ofcourse Six packs and long hair while we are at it πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Ofcourse Six packs and long hair while we are at it πŸ˜†