Kollywood Masala

Most awaited movies of 2008 - vote yours!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Most awaited movies of 2008

Let the countdown starts...........

10. SATHYAM - police story and wanna be catwomanLOL

Staring: Vishaal , Nayantara, Upendra (kannada actor and director)

9. SAROJA - Chennai 28 on the highwayWink

Staring: S.B.Sharan, Premji, Prakash Raj, Jeyaram, Shiva

8.YAARADI NEE MOHINI- Remake of Sevaragavans telugu blockbuster...will it work in kollywood also??Ermm

Staring: Dhanush, Nayantara, Kartick

7. NAAN KADAVUL - Bala's next after Pithamahan which got Chiyan a national award, will this director never stop surprising us?Wink

Staring: Arya, Pooja

6 AAYIRATHIL ORUVAN - Karthi next after his blockbuster intro in Parutiveeran and Selvaragavans next after Pudupettai…can we say Paruthiveeran in Pudupettai??Embarrassed

Staring: Karthi, Reema Sen

5.VAARANAM AAYIRAM - Last time Gautham Menon and Surya joined hands was for the smash hits Kaakha Kaakha, do we need do say more??Embarrassed

Staring: Surya, Sameera Reddy, "kuthu" Divya

4. KURUVI - Ghilli teams reunites, can success follow suit? Ermm

Staring - Vijay, Trisha, Prakash Raj

3 KANTHASWAMY - Teaser trailer promise the advent of Kollywoods first Super Hero!!Embarrassed

Staring - Vikram, Shriya

2.SULTAN THE WARRIOR - the first ever made 3D visual extravaganza of the virtual Superstar, with punch dialogues ofcoruse.Tongue

DASAVATHARAM - Do you still need any reason?? Wink

Staring: Kamal Hassan, Asin, Mallika Sherawath

So kollywood fans, which movie are you early waiting for and why?? Do you feel we have left out any movie you mean should be on the list?? Wink

Cheers,

MelsEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most awaited movies of 2008 - vote yours!" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Mels..
You compiled this list?!!!!

Wow Meli.. if you did, I want to first give you the title of "Kollywood Queen" Big smile  You have so much info at your figer tips.. If not, I would still give you the title, 'cos even those hardest puzzles in the other thread "Guess the tamil movie", you always get them right!

Ok my preference..

1) I'm eagerly waiting for "Dasavatharam".. Again, no reason needed..

2) Kandasamy - For the handsome, really smart Viks.

3) Vaaranam Aayiram - for the magic of Surya + Goutham.

4) Aayirathil Oruvan - for the Kaarthi + Selva magic.

********* SPOILER WARNING ********

I always look forward to Bala's movies.. 'cos they are just sooooo different from the normal fare that we get to watch in the tamil movies. But, I just read about Naan Kadavul's climax. It seems Bala's story has Arya playing a beggar in Kasi, eat the remains of Pooja when she's dead. I've read that this happens in Kasi.. but to watch it in a Tamil movie, I was almost puking in my mouth. Anyway, I've gotta prepare myself for this, if this news is gonna be true!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged

^ eeks jenim! you serious aarya actually does that? eww.. ewww.. major EWWW..DeadDead that's so disgusting!DeadDead i hope it actually won't be too graphic. i don't think my stomach will be able to bear it.

the film i'm looking forward to is Leelai. i heard it's a thriller & i always have a thing for thriller plus it's sada only release so yeah.. that's the film i'm eagerly waiting for in 2008.Smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
No...no..Jenim..that list was made by folks in behindwoods - I just added a few words here and there so the credit goes to behindwoods Clap Clap Clap

"Kollywood queen" wow Embarrassed ..but members like Leena, Jas, Karthi, Ditty and ofcourse you are adopted for this title Wink

Me too read that article and was puking...that was so disgustingDead Dead Dead I want this to be a rumor and nothing else Ouch
Here goes my list:
I want to see

1 Dasavatharam - Kamal ji has many gets up and KS.Ravikumar is one of director who contiune to give us many excellent movies Big smile

2 have two movies on 2nd place - Vaarnam Aayiram and Kandhasamy - two of the finest actors in kollywood coming up with something new Wink

3. Aayirathil oruvan - Karthi is my lastest fav actor Embarrassed and Selvaragavans movies are always differnet like Bala Big smile

4. Saroja - will watch out for this - the stills looks very promosing Wink

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Actually most of the movies Im looking forward to it but Leelai cos Maddy is in it. And Superstar movie as a cartoon version which will be interesting.

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

^ eeks jenim! you serious aarya actually does that? eww.. ewww.. major EWWW..DeadDead that's so disgusting!DeadDead i hope it actually won't be too graphic. i don't think my stomach will be able to bear it.

Im feeling sick now Dead

the film i'm looking forward to is Leelai. i heard it's a thriller & i always have a thing for thriller plus it's sada only release so yeah.. that's the film i'm eagerly waiting for in 2008.Smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I thik i'm most looking forward to Dasavaratham. Mostly because Asin is in it Wink she's my fave kollywood actres Big smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Nishi, there is another crazy fan of Asin here too Wink so its two of u here LOL I heard she too is playing double role...we have to wait another 2 more months to Dasavaratham Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top