Gosh Family Left in TEARS by Ekta!

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

hello Friends..

I went to Kolkata last week and saw Gosh Family...and asked about the current twist or turns of events in their life..they said this๐Ÿ˜ญ

Gosh Babu : Gosh i never knew kk will take my words so seriously..i just pretended to be angry and look at her she left me all alone..here in Kolkata while she is celebrating Vasant pachmi there..its been ages since i faced the camera.

Rupa : what the hell..please convey my mesg to KK beta now i wont play any dirty tricks on you , please come back all my sarees and makeup are of no use since you left..noone is shotting with us anymore๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bijoy : oh god..First it was Kajol and you KK beta you father is very lonely i wasnt speaking coz  was in shock of your mother's death, please forgive me beta and come back๐Ÿ˜ญhavent got my pay check as Ekta chuked us out

Mashi Ma..Ek chut ki sindoor...KK be there as i got busy in others show so not minding your absense from Kolkata just that do look boys for me there in Amritsar/Mumbai where ever you are...i am waiting with Ek chutki sindoor in my hand๐Ÿ˜†

Satya : wat is this Kk๐Ÿ˜ก my career just started and you ruined it..by moving in other city now the limelght has shifted from us and you enjoying yourself in Amritsar..Beware of my anger!!

now lets Move to..

Tapur : Oh thank god KK for your absense as i amm back in Kolkata Left my husband Aniket in his Study room in Mumbai and now going around with my first Love...as i love ORANGE color but he hates it..so cant live with a guy whose choices doesnt match...now am living in orange room, with orange curtains..bedsheets and pillowcovers๐Ÿ˜†

Aniket : (He answered us ,from behind the curtains๐Ÿ˜†) what is this  will sue Gosh family and whole Kolkata for conspiring against me..i just saw a Squashed Cockroach  behind those curtains so behaved that way and the whole world called me  mad๐Ÿ˜ญ..i love orange color and vitamin C which comes from Oranges๐Ÿ˜† there is no Twist here..nd to prove my point i decided to stay behind these orange curtains for rest of my life๐Ÿ˜†

----------------------------------------------------------

Now before you all Believe it again๐Ÿ˜†...Let me tell you..ITS A BLUFF AGAIN!!๐Ÿ˜†neighter i went to Kolkata nor..got their quotes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
funny quotes....

thx god at least u wrote dis funny stuff n make all of us laugh otherwise I story is goin haywire n makin us all act like dumb due 2 rona - dhona
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
your most welcome actually we are so  knee deep in tears esp some of us ,so  wanted to cheer up the whole forum..enough of crying buddies.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
gujugurl thumbnail
@nishu: tu bina yaar....i had a feeling it was a bluff ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ....sab ko olo bana rahiho ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† .....luchi ๐Ÿ˜†

luv margi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pink_pari89 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Next time pleeej go to Amritsar n take deir interview ๐Ÿ˜†
Poor Aniket.......Cockroach has made him pagal ๐Ÿคฃ
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dodo... ur after him!!! ๐Ÿคฃ But very thoughtful, sensible quotes! ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Ami- thumbnail
Nish!! I had a feeling that this was a bluff.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
But hehe nice quotes... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
But seriously, Tapur and Aniket's quotes are hilarious!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  next time nish. please take me wid you .. too see cute Aamir n to give kekta a slap across her face. ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿ˜ก 

cockroach made him pagal. LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ

too good nish.. just too good.. couldnt stop laughing. ๐Ÿคฃ

priyankat thumbnail
Hey the quotes are so cool girl..speacially the Peeshi one..
egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hahahaha ur pretty good ๐Ÿ‘ . why dont you try writing a drama yourself? like a fanfic? i'm sure 'll get a lot of readers! ๐Ÿ˜†