India-Forums

Should Ganguly be recalled (Page 2)

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Well not quite cricket, but the NY Giants won the Superbowl against the almighty New England Patriots. I am celebrating with the underdog winning team for a change.  

Are you considering that if India wins it will be same headline for you(in redWink)..

...M... IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
After a certain years all players should take retirement at their best form.... Embarrassed
In india we have lots of new talents.....After sachin lots of good players playing for the state teams....Selectors should consider to find the new faces...and allrounders.... Embarrassed
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kool Ahmed

Well not quite cricket, but the NY Giants won the Superbowl against the almighty New England Patriots. I am celebrating with the underdog winning team for a change.  

Are you considering that if India wins it will be same headline for you(in redWink)..

Ahmedbhai against Australia every cricket playing team is an underdog, and I always root for them underdogs. However the celebrations are few and far betweenWink

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Bunbuttwa, Joining in celebrations Party

BTW I haven't been following recent Cricket developments so don't know what's happening though saw on the news about Ganguly's omission from the team. I am with you on this. Why dropping players like Ganguly who are in good form just to have a young team? Dhoni....Wacko

I want dada back Unhappy

Maya_Mji the selectors have their heads screwed right but the screws have more torque than what the manufacturer suggestedWink I agree with the "younger players mantra" but the selectors needed to use a little discretion. It appears they have one mott, "this or that"....no happy medium. Lets see how these "younger players" perform against Sri Lanka tomorrow, that will tell all. Yeh we all want dada backClapClapClap

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Yeah call him Back and then rest him for the 2 matches. Ouch
I mean why not...this whole ping pong game on him is so not funny. Ouch
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharmii

Yeah call him Back and then rest him for the 2 matches. Ouch
I mean why not...this whole ping pong game on him is so not funny. Ouch

No need to call him back..........lot of other good players there...........Embarrassed

Gambir/uttapa/youvi etc etc all are allrounders.......Hope they can do better in forthcomming matches..Embarrassed

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kool Ahmed

Ahmedbhai against Australia every cricket playing team is an underdog, and I always root for them underdogs. However the celebrations are few and far betweenWink

actaully i disagree....

its more like mental set up.. i agree Aussi's are good at any form

lekin ,To beat Aussi's one has to be Mental strong too.... jo hamare Players mein nahi hai..they rather see australian beer with much concentration then Bret lee's in swingers.

Go to top