Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
After a certain years all players should take retirement at their best form.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
In india we have lots of new talents.....After sachin lots of good players playing for the state teams....Selectors should consider to find the new faces...and allrounders.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kool Ahmed

Are you considering that if India wins it will be same headline for you(in red๐Ÿ˜‰)..

Ahmedbhai against Australia every cricket playing team is an underdog, and I always root for them underdogs. However the celebrations are few and far between๐Ÿ˜‰

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

Bunbuttwa, Joining in celebrations ๐Ÿฅณ

BTW I haven't been following recent Cricket developments so don't know what's happening though saw on the news about Ganguly's omission from the team. I am with you on this. Why dropping players like Ganguly who are in good form just to have a young team? Dhoni....

I want dada back ๐Ÿ˜”

Maya_Mji the selectors have their heads screwed right but the screws have more torque than what the manufacturer suggested๐Ÿ˜‰ I agree with the "younger players mantra" but the selectors needed to use a little discretion. It appears they have one mott, "this or that"....no happy medium. Lets see how these "younger players" perform against Sri Lanka tomorrow, that will tell all. Yeh we all want dada back๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sharmii thumbnail
Yeah call him Back and then rest him for the 2 matches.
I mean why not...this whole ping pong game on him is so not funny.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Yeah call him Back and then rest him for the 2 matches.
I mean why not...this whole ping pong game on him is so not funny.

No need to call him back..........lot of other good players there...........๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gambir/uttapa/youvi etc etc all are allrounders.......Hope they can do better in forthcomming matches..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Ahmedbhai against Australia every cricket playing team is an underdog, and I always root for them underdogs. However the celebrations are few and far between๐Ÿ˜‰

actaully i disagree....

its more like mental set up.. i agree Aussi's are good at any form

lekin ,To beat Aussi's one has to be Mental strong too.... jo hamare Players mein nahi hai..they rather see australian beer with much concentration then Bret lee's in swingers.

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

No need to call him back..........lot of other good players there...........๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gambir/uttapa/youvi etc etc all are allrounders.......Hope they can do better in forthcomming matches..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gambhir is tu chal mein aya player. Uttapa has been one big zilch. Yuvi has bad knees. You still believe in them huh๐Ÿ˜•

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kool Ahmed

actaully i disagree....

its more like mental set up.. i agree Aussi's are good at any form

lekin ,To beat Aussi's one has to be Mental strong too.... jo hamare Players mein nahi hai..they rather see australian beer with much concentration then Bret lee's in swingers.

Ahmedbhai Foster's toh India mein bhi milta hain๐Ÿ˜‰  Lekin hah Bret Lee keh in swingers peh inn players neh poori tarah seh gaur nahi kiya hain naa qabu. Indian players bilawajeh hamesh bahut jaldi mein kheltay hain.

Ganguly aur Dravid sooch kur balleybaji kurtay thay, joh yeh subb nahi kartay. Wakaimein Ganguly koh wapas bulana chahiyeh, taakeh yeh subb naye bacchey unseh kuch sikhay.

Edited by bunbutt_too - 16 years ago
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I bet if Ganguly is called back then this will be his last international series. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Else if
they give a call he may tell i am not pysically fit for this series. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by Kool Ahmed - 16 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail
I thought he was upset when he found out that he had been dropped from the ODI team. But maybe now he has got busy with the new SRK owned Kolkatta team. ๐Ÿ˜‰ He was going to be made captain of that team right?