India-Forums

pkg update 1/3

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
From bollyteens thanks to chetmyster
Update

Shweta fakely tells Anand how happy she is that he has damning evidence against Bhavani-Shanker. Rimjhim looks at her with an expression that says ''yea right''. Anand tells Shweta that he is happy but all the credit should go to Rimjhim. Shweta goes over to Rimjhim and thanks her (again Rimjhim just gives a fake smile back to her). Shweta tells Anand that we should take this evidence straight to the police station, Anand agrees.Rimjhim looks shocked (and thinks ..i have to stop him before he gives this fake evidence to the police) she says ''hold on..dont you think we should wait a while and try and get worser evidence against Bhavani Shanker. Because if we give THIS evidence in..Bhavani will get only 3-4 years in jail and he'l get released early because of his age as well''. Anand agrees but says ''your right but theres nothing we can do''. Rimjhim tells him ''Anand..dont you want Bhavani Shanker to rot in jail..dont you want him to get a life sentence...dont you want his family to suffer as well..dont you want them to have to beg for their cash!''. Anand agrees with Rimjhim (man..its sooo easy to pull Avinashs strings). Shweta looks on frustrated as she wasnt able to pull his strings like Rimjhim did.

Yashoda and Rakesh are in their bedroom..Rakesh looks upset. Yashoda is upset too..theres alot of tension in the air. Yashoda tries to make small talk but Rakesh isnt interested and Yashoda gets frustrated..she gets up and says ''what you want me to do!..apologise to that Mohini?''. Rakesh says ''whats wrong with you..arent you happy yet..''. Yashoda looks frustrated and speechless. Rakesh tells her that if she still isnt satisfied then she might be happy to know that Rakesh Sharma has know been turned back into a regular employee who goes to work and comes home on time. Rakesh gets angry and says ''All my hard work..down the drain. I was made company partner..but now...im nothing. I put so much effort into that job!!!..infact you know what Yashoda...I HATE YOU!!!''.

Bhavani walks into an outdoor restaurant. He appears to have tailed Rakesh. Babuji very discreetly takes a seat a table away from Rakesh. Rakesh is sitting with Mohini and fails to notice his father. Mohini is apologizing to Rakesh telling him she will apologize many many times. Rakesh is sitting there grumpily and says ''No..its not your fault..its mine''. Bhavani is listening to everything. Mohini says ''I tried so hard to make you partner again but the board of directors wont budge..you know i missed you last night..i was thinking about you alll last night..''. Babuji is looking less then pleased. Mohini tells him that she'l try her best to get him back up in the company..she hugs him and tells him she loves him. Babuji is shocked.

Shweta calls up Malini and says ''hi Didi..''. Malini has an indifferent look on her face and says ''yeah what?''. Shweta says ''things are going topsy turvy over here..Rimjhim has persuaded Anand to delay going to the police station with the evidence''. Malini says ''what!!?? Shweta, what are you doing..your letting Rimjhim win''. Shweta says ''but but..Malini..Rimjhim is so smart..she managed to convince him''. Malini says ''Shweta, get off your ass and sort it out..stop being all bholi-bhali!!!''. Malini slams the phone down. Shweta is shaken up. Malini is sitting in her house and her Mami and Mama are standing behind her..they say ''Malini betiya..dont be so hard on Shweta..shes trying''. Malini says ''i shouldnt have got a village girl like her to do my work!..i made her into a millionaire and gave her status and shes screwing things up!!''. Malini does this angry claw thing with her hand..she turns her hand around and i think its completely burnt on one side.

Rakesh arrives home and sits down to dinner..Bua and Iravati welcome him inside and ask him what he would like for dinner. Rakesh acts all nice and says anything will do. Iravati is proud of her working son. Rakesh sits down next to her and she complains that he never has time for his old mum. Yashoda just looks on like ''yea..cus hes banging Mohini''. Rakesh tells Iravati that he earned 2 lakh lately for something and he would like to give it to her. She politely refuses and says its his money..but he gives it to her anyway and she takes it like a good mother. Babuji has walked in a couple of minutes ago and now shouts at Iravati ''dont touch that money..its dirty money!!''. Iravati is shocked and tries to plead for her son but Babuji says ''no!! he has sold his honour and integrity to earn this filthy money..its a sin to touch it Iravati!''. Babuji tells Rakesh that he has shamed Yashoda and this family and if his wife wants to divorce him then Babuji will stand by her. Rakesh gets angry and shouts at Babuji for always prasing Yashoda..he says he wants to divorce Yashoda..and he walks off. Everyones shocked.

Rakesh is in bed with Mohini. Mohini tells him not to think about his family so much..if they dont want his hard earned cash..then forget it! Rakesh says he feels bad for getting angry at them like he did. Mohini tells him that they shouldnt have prasied that wife of his. Rakesh drinks more alcohol. Mohini tells him that she has troubles of her own..Tanya will be 21 soon and the business and property will be hers! Mohini says that shes scared for Tanya as shes tried to commit suicide twice already and if she does this again then Mohini will be devestated and wont be able to go and run the company. Mohini asks Rakesh to be the caretaker of Tanyas property because he can run it better. Rakesh agrees. Mohini appears to be setting a trap (according to the background music).

Kaveri and Babuji are discussing what has happened to Rakesh and Yashodas relationship. Babuji supports Yashoda. Yashoda comes along and says she is ready to divorce Rakesh if he so wants that..she says theres no use in trying to fix a relationship that always appears to be in tatters. Yashoda says that if Rakesh presents her with papers..she will sign them. Babuji and Kaveri look at her in suspended disbelief. A car pulls up outside Sukh Santi Sadan and Anand pops out..he says that he has evidence that implicates Bhavani in the murder of his family. Babuji is shocked. Bua says ''what are you talking about?''. Anand says ''chup boodiya!!''. Anand says ''you know who helped me..an angel called Rimjhim..your daughter in law''. Rimjhim comes out the car.

PREVIEW
Rimjhim starts foul mouthing off to Babuji...who is shocked beyond words
Yashoda tells Rimjhim off for taking her antics too far

Edited by smisha - 04 January 2005 at 12:39pm

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great comprehensive update!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. It is much better than watching the show.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top