Punjabi Channel

***Truly an Important Concern***

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simran777

simran777

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged

hi, i've attempted numerously 2 search for Alpha ETC Punjabi Channel show updates, posts, and a serial for the longest time now! This show which portrays the true culture & identity of Sikhs...

From the failure to find Anything, I've drawn the conclusion ZEE has added every other freakin serial of their hindi shows, even pakistani ones and not to mention other channels...only not Alpha Punjabi and if that's purposely then it's truly a Shame and i'm truly appolled!

All i see is a measly little punjabi channel forum, which's a mockery 2 it's name cuz that's got like random open mixed topics on anything---ex."do you like lassi"!@#!!

I mean really how pathetic is this that there's Not 1 single item here on Any Alpha Punjabi Channel shows n serials when it's under ZEE!! I've been trying to find updates on "Vichchora" as Every single show of the world seems 2 be pasted besides the Punjabi Channel ones...for pete sake there's even ABC channel where there's all updates of soaps from the States!! It's funny yet ironic 2 me where Indians, Hindus/Muslims come 2 celebrations etc. everyone's quick 2 jumping into Sikh Punjabi culture and celebrate w/ Bhangra...yet when it comes 2 giving credit/recognition to Sikhs, everyone seems 2 come off stingy about it...

If anyone reading this or any moderator of this forum can take concern 2 address and answer me, then kindly explain it please! as if i'm wrong then notify me of where it exists on here or if it doesnt then what's the absurd reason 4 it!

No hard feelings once again, but it's truly a shame when Punjabi Sikh people get suppressed in such manners n matters in india and elsewhere...the very same people who've given so much to the homecountry of india in it's Protection & Safety along with Independence...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Truly an Important Concern***" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

You are blowing this TOTALLY out of porportionConfused The reason why you don't find updates is because we don't have anyone who WANTS to update for punjabi serials. All the other serials/forums have MEMBERS willing to update for their favourite show but here no one has shown the desire to update for ANY of the punjabi shows so why are you balming zee for this??? and How is zee connected to India-forums anyway?Confused I am sorry but i fail to see the connection between Zee & India-forumsOuch Your blames are truly absurdConfused I kindly request you not to bring in religion here because this has nothing to do with one being sikh or hindu.

As i have already stated the reson you do not find infromation on Punjabi shows is because we do not have volunteers who wish to update for these shows like we have for the other shows. Now there is nothing anyone else can do if members themselves don't feel the passion for updating punjabi shows. I hope i have clearified all your confusion about Punjabi channel if you still have further questions please feel free to drop me a PM at JK_5 and i will be more than glad to help you outSmile

I am going to close off this topic for now.

Regards,

Punjabi Channel Dev.Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top