Harry Potter

India-Forums

forum help needed..plz help me out..

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged

hey guyz

i just had a doubt ever since i joined this forum which is not clearified till now..

well i love reading fanfics but i never like writing them..i have read fanfics which had pairings from harry/luna to snape/hermione(that was disgusting and i curse the day i read it..can get the image outta my head) to nev/pansy..

i know we cant paste other people's stories in the forum(that'll be sorta plagairsm-BIG CRIME) but if we like the story very much,cant we post the link to it also so other people can check it out if they wanna??

also my favorite pairing has alwayz been d/g,but i have no idea wht type of fanfics other ppl like to read..

can ANYONE plz expain me bt fanfic RULES on this forum cuz i cudnt find nything in the rule book..

plz help meQuestion

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
basically, If u are posting Fanfics, it should be your own work and If u are sharing sumone else's work to others, u must mandatorily supply a courtesy link as to where u got it from.
Not many abide by this rule but thats why Mods patrol the forum all the time.
If u have any complains abt the fanfics in this forum and suspect plagiarism , I suggest u contact one of the section Moderators thru Personal Message.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top