India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

iread that Mahi is alive & Abhay with her

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

if Mahi is alive and Abhay knows about it why is he hidding i mean whats the point and who is trying to kill Kusum and why and how did kali dont know anything why dont she go to meet them .

i am soo confused and wants to fly india and kill Ekta for what she is trying to doo actully i think she is too busy with other serials and she doent know what the heck is writter doing i mean fire the damn fu@k!n& writter and write your self lady please

the whole kusum serial is pissing all of and we still watch it its like drug to us now. but please get her emial address or something soo we can all write her our opinions fu@k!nfu@k!nDeadthat kusum sucks now till Nausheen ali sardar was in the serial its was good but after the leap it sucks man.

iam sorry guys but please do post ur comments i dont understand anything after reading todays report that mahi is alive and with abhay

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
First of all I would say use nice languauge. Not only u all are frustrated but there are so many people in the forum so we shouldn't be using bad languauge. Sorry I don't want to hurt you but I think you should be more careful when hundreds are going to read this posting.
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged

do u know where can we post our opinion ? let me tell you it is though mala. last years after abhays injured she want us to post and to wish him speed recover and the abhay saw the post and he was very happy for his fun. so we have to collect and post all our comments and we have to give mala to send it to abhay then abhay will give ekta LOLLOLLOL

mala it is up to you!Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top