Page 3 Page 3

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Originally posted by -x-Riddles-x-

Your ex-girlfriend anything

There's a little game I like to play in my head that revolves around the fact that no other girl existed in your life before me. No one. So the fact your ex is now a Nobel Prize winning, Harvard graduate who looks like Gisele on a good day? Yeah, I don't really need to know.

Hehehe.. Awesome rida! LOL

But somehow i usually love getting details of his ex-gf out of him..LOL Maybe bec we have been best friends for a long time!Embarrassed

Glad u liked it... I hate it thoughEmbarrassedNot just about his exes... about girls full stop.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+*+Dear Boyfriend+*+ (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Which of my girlfriends you think is cute

I adore my girls and think their awesomeness is beyond words. However there's a difference between me thinking they're gorgeous, and you thinking they're gorgeous. Please keep up the charade that you're totally oblivious to the extent of my friend's attractiveness.

That's my favouriteLOLLOL

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thx lara, aisha and sehri! Glad u like it x]]] Big smile

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 6:01am | IP Logged

There's a little game I like to play in my head that revolves around the fact that no other girl existed in your life before me. No one. So the fact your ex is now a Nobel Prize winning, Harvard graduate who looks like Gisele on a good day? Yeah, I don't really need to know.

But somehow i usually love getting details of his ex-gf out of him..LOL Maybe bec we have been best friends for a long time!Embarrassed

Great Rida.... Embarrassed

Really PoojConfused... yOu knOw, mine One tell me each and everything abOut her past... herself... i still get jealOuss....

i cOok wheneveer i saw myself in mirrOr...ConfusedyOu better dOnt dO thisOuch

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 03 February 2008 at 6:03am

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
ROFL thats rly funny.. n i agree with your rules completely!!!

Edited by -Pinky- - 03 February 2008 at 3:05pm

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Lol, Pinky!
They were a bit funny eh?
But LOL They're not mine... I got a snippet out of Girlfriend Magazine Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Glad u liked it... I hate it thoughEmbarrassedNot just about his exes... about girls full stop.Embarrassed

I hate hearing abt girls full stop..LOL But nt abt his exs..LOL Dats bec i love him for what he is and i respect his past and understand id. I have seen him going through id and i knoe he loves me more den he has loved any1 and dats what matters!Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 04 February 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Great Rida.... Embarrassed

Really PoojConfused... yOu knOw, mine One tell me each and everything abOut her past... herself... i still get jealOuss....

i cOok wheneveer i saw myself in mirrOr...ConfusedyOu better dOnt dO thisOuch

I do id alot.. LOL I tell my bf dat u knoe my ex kissed me on cheek, den we did dis n den dat and he goes all red and tells me to shut up or he is leaving! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top