Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

I am Bhoomi, and have written two fanfic already in thsi forum. This short story which I will post here is written already and is less than 10 parts, exactly how many parts..I prefer not to tell so soonLOL...its not based on any serial but just imagination..Smile

This is a sweet story and many of my friends liked the two littel lines i mention in this... my style of writign short story with few poetic lines started with this story...so i thought to post this one ..Big smile

This story has a start and the end...the end will remind u where the story started and thats what I felt will touch u too...its simple and no jyada drama or twist.... very to the point and short story ....

Special thanks to my dear friend Bini, Sara, San & Tannu as I wrote this sotry with their support when i needed it.

A heartfelt thanks to Jyothi, Golu, Vandana, Nida from this forum for pushign me to post more stories and for their comments in my previous fanfic which made me to post more stories here.....

A Big thanks to the al my readers of previosu fanfic Paru, lotus lover ,cutie13,suhanasafar,aredhel,babygirl,harpy,ami_princess,

Ruhee,bindasgirl,seasplash  'Tumsey Milkey' u all have made me to post this one... I am overwhelmed by all ur encouragign words...Big smile

Hope u enjoy this short story...U are free to ask any question whcih coems across ur mind while readign th epart... i will try to answer them for sure..Big smile

The first part will be posted soon...just keep waiting...Big smile

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 05 February 2008 at 2:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasurezona_malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "“When I was broken” Part VI (ending)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothi_cool

IF-Rockerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hey me soooooooooo happy that u r writin another fic lekin thanks bolke frnd ship ki rule ko thod rahi ho

ab jaldi se cont karo

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

hey me soooooooooo happy that u r writin another fic lekin thanks bolke frnd ship ki rule ko thod rahi ho

ab jaldi se cont karo

Areee reee Thanks bolaa tha na..achaa sirf intro mey allow karlo na...Winkbaadmey thanks nahi bolungi theek hai..sirf smile karke..jahppi dungiLOLaur lungi bhi okEmbarrassed.....jaldi jaldi..karungi..to yeh short sory yenhi khatm hojayegi... i just tryign one two pic for it....charcters ke liye nahi hai..just feel ke liye.. warna will post withtu that..

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Arey wah!!

One more story from your stable......... Embarrassed Usme characters ka naam change karke S-K kardo Wink ........simple LOL

lolzzz..........looking forward to reading this one as well !! Tongue

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged

"When I was broken"

Part I:

Sarika is working in her garden. Her face is dull & she thinks deep. With every memory tears came, soon she broke down and cries inconsolably.  The rain starts pouring. She looks at the clouds, her tear mixes with the rainwater and she looks at the small plants she just planted. In disgust she shouts looking up, "Why r u crying n disturbing my plants, can't u wait till I do my job. First they were disturbed by me & now u too".

When I am Broken, crying & am in pain,

The clouds cry n I can see it starts to rain………..

She wipes her tears n goes inside. In the kitchen her mom is making her favourite dishes, her maid lovingly making for her ice-creams her dad calling from office n singing songs for her to cheer her up. She goes back into her room, relaxed and looks outside the window. The rain had stopped.

Sarika was having her lunch n her mobile rang. After completing her lunch she called back. Sarika said, "Why did u call?" The guy replied, " I was worried about u, I want u to forget me n forgive me n carry on with life." Sarika with a straight face said, "If u want me to forget u, why r u calling me up? & if u want me to forgive u, Jab main tumhe bhul jaungi to sab kuch jo hamare beech mey tha who bhi bhul jaungi, Vinod." Vinod replied, "I really care for u." Sarika laughed, "What a joke, But I don't care anymore abt u." Sarika was angry & she disconnected the phone.

Vinod & Sarika were very close buddies & Sarika doesn't know when she fell in love with him. Vinod was brightest in studies Sarika wasn't, but she was good in fine arts & performing arts. Vinod would make her write his notes from friends; she would draw for him in his practical books. They would be so happy together. When Vinod left for US for further studies, he said to Sarika that after his return he will marry her. She was so excited, whole two years she spent in calling him up & chatting late nights or early morning 3am. Sarika use to go to his house learns the dishes Vinod liked. Sarika didn't bother to think abt her career but tried to become a perfect wife for him. She would courier him his medicine, other needed things.  Later when Vinod came to India one fine day n just told her he is marrying Roma, a family friend; she was shocked & freezed. Vinod just gave a plain reason that his parental pressures r too much for him to handle. Sarika was broken; she had not decided anything for herself until now. Whenever she thought about her future it was with the adjustments she is ready to make for Vinod & his family. Vinod was shameless enough to admit one day to her out of happiness that Roma was much more beautiful, much more educated and much richer. There was so much difference between her n Roma that he couldn't convince his parents. Sarika hated him for making her feel inferior to that girl. That was the last time she had spoken to him, & had decided Vinod was never a lover with a heart but a Man with a brain who wanted to make practical gains out of relations.

Sarika was lonely with no career in mind. She wasted so many years as she thought only abt Vinod & their up coming marriage. Now it had been just few days to his marriage & she was going through some depression. Sarika's parents would always tell her to think beyond him but her love for him had made her ears turn deaf n eyes blind folded. Now it seemed too late for her to try n make her own identity. she didn't knew now from where to start.

I am broken; I have lost along with u everything I had,

U broke my heart and left me alone was I really so bad?……….

Sarika, & her parents decided to go to the creek about 600km away from their home. Sarika tried to get out of her with the support of her family. As she was sitting in the car, a man came in near n smiled at her. Sarika was shocked; she looked at him & said, "U, here" The man smiled back, "I am here believe it or not." Sarika's dad came with the hangbags. Sarika looked at him n was upset. Sarika's dad said, "What happen? I can't call my friend to accompany me?" Sarika didn't say a word n threw her bag into the car. His dad n the man just gave each other a hug n laughed. As they sat in the car, the man was driving n Sarika's mom & dad sat in the back seat. Sarika was sitting besides the Man in front. She looked at him & always nodded her head in disbelief. Knowing well why he had accompanied them. Sarika looked outside. The rushing trees along the road; remembering the first time she met this guy, 'Prashant Malhotra'.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lathaausparikhEscapistRadiantTreasurekirti123CherishhSoulmate_Sana

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hey nice part......wow ........I almost dont believe that sarika made that jerk Vinod the centre of his life,neglecting everything thing else....even her own career......while all the time Vinod was using her Angry ...making her write down notes...send medicines n all.........what a loser that guy is Dead   ..poor roma !!lolzz! LOL

Hmm Wink ....interesting interlude in life in the form of prashant malhotra i see Embarrassed .........Aww hope it works out between them !! LOL

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Hey nice part......wow ........I almost dont believe that sarika made that jerk Vinod the centre of his life,neglecting everything thing else....even her own career......while all the time Vinod was using her Angry ...making her write down notes...send medicines n all.........what a loser that guy is Dead   ..poor roma !!lolzz! LOL

Hmm Wink ....interesting interlude in life in the form of prashant malhotra i see Embarrassed .........Aww hope it works out between them !! LOL

Hi Vandu dear,..u know its in real also many girls just r so crazy in love that they complete past theri time in thinkign abt theri future with their boyfriend and nothign else for themselves and its hertign to see when they loose that realtion they loose everythign, their self aslmost... its unbearable for the family to come to terms..ek to society pareshaan karti hai..aur upar se mental stres heart ache...so this is how actually reality is the same as wel...its not ver fictional its very much close to real..

Prashant...now the littel flashabkc will tell ..what happens... do read..

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Part II:

Sarika had come back from the airport after giving send off to Vinod. Malhotras who stayed in Delhi had paid a visit just as friends. It wasn't a formal dekhna dikhana kind. But everyone knew what they felt inside. At home she had met him, but had informed her dad that she wasn't interested & had she had already chosen her life partner. Prashant after that had been very close to her dad. He was working as software engineer n part time in the evening as a Yoga trainer. Her dad would always go to attend the Yoga classes. He would always tell Sarika that he is such a descent n nice boy. But would continue saying, may be he deserved someone much better than u & would start laughing. It was after a gap of 2yrs that she saw him today. She would hate him for the simple reason that in these 2yrs his dad had began to love him a lot n also pull her leg by talking about how fantastic personality this guy had in front of Vinod. She would yell even if heard his name.

Sarika came to present, looked aside, this man whose name also she didn't wish to hear was in front. She was sitting besides n trying to stare at her dad for calling him. Sarikas dad kept smiling. They reached the creek

Her Dad & mom started telling Prashant how nicely n fast he drove, Sarika was irritated, she said, "Come on its just that the traffic was less today. Anybody can drive like this." She told her dad, "Dad why did u bring him here, I am not taking this. I broke off from Vinod that doesn't mean I will accept this entry; I am telling u ….dad. I am getting more upset. I don't want to…" Her dad interrupted, "Sarika, listen he is my friend. I am not thinking abt u two in that sense. He is mature, sensible n nice person. He is my friend. Drive's well, knows this place properly n had free time today. I called him, he agreed. Now don't overreact. Ok". His Dad said this with such confidence that Sarika was left confused. Sarika was sitting near the creek playing with the water with her feet n her Mom & Dad went to have a walk away. Sarika didn't mind as she knew her Dad was always romantic at heart, age never mattered, though she did mind to sit beside this friend of her dad. Prashant came close to her n asked, "Sarika, u don't like me?"

Sarika: Like? Well nothing like that. Its just we don't know each other well. Anyways after that refusal to ur marriage proposal, we surely will feel awkward to talk.

Prashant: I know. Ur dad loves u a lot. He requested me to come, n we share an excellent relationship. I admire his way of living n his sense of humour. I couldn't say no. He has a very special place in my heart.

Sarika: That's something which irritates me, why does he feel so close to u? I mean I am his daughter n there was a time he would not pamper anyone else not even mama but me. But after meeting u, he keeps talking so much abt u. I am jealous of u getting so much space in his heart.

Prashant: Oh, thats so nice of uncle. Actually u know he joined my Yoga classes. We began discussing everything, from his business, politics, sports n our views gel well. That's it, for me in friendship age doesn't matter n there is so much to learn from him. I started admiring his courage n will. He has shared so many experiences of his life. Obviously as a dad, he did think abt our marriage initially but than we never gave it much importance to discuss it over again.

Sarika: Ok!

She kept silent, may be she wanted to know the other way round, that her father still now discussed her with his friends, she wanted to hear that her father was concerned about her & that's the only thing on his mind ever. She knew she was being selfish but she always felt after rejecting the proposal of Prashant n talking abt Vinod she had suddenly lost the much love n closeness with her father which she shared before.

Sarika: Prashant, dad never discussed abt me?

Prashant: Hmmmm Not much!

Sarika: Oh! & u?

Prashant was a bit shocked…but he knew she was a bit confused…he smiled…& kept staring at her. Sarika suddenly realised what she asked….she was embarrassed…..yet tried to say..

Sarika: I meant, did u ask anything n than dad said anything abt me….aaa…

Prashant smiled: I do think abt u, as my friend's daughter. We really don't discuss u often. That doesn't mean ur dad doesn't luv u its just there isn't anything to discuss with me abt u for him

Sarika: Ok.  (Still Sarika wasn't convinced….)

Sarika's parents came, Prashant n Sarika's dad kept talking abt the adventure trips of each others n soon it was time to go back.

Dad u pampered me n loved me made me feel so special,

Ur little Princess is sad & ur support n love for her is most essential….

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sparikhEscapistkirti123RevolutionbreezRadiantTreasureCherishhSoulmate_Sana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top