Kollywood Masala

Indiralohathil Na Azhagappan Movie Review (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the movie review Meli & Netra

Yesterday mum was telling us that she read in a indian magazine that Sherya and Vadivelu are an 'item'   Big smile Well, it started off as friendship and now an item. Not sure if the story is truth or not. LOL LOL LOL

Apparently, he asked the director to invite Sherya for a dance sequence, but the director was reluctant as she charges high. Vadivelu was insistent, so the director asked Sherya and of course she demanded 40 lakhs. Director told Vadivelu she is too expensive, and apparently V said to him, even she demands 70 lakhs, it is worthwhile so the director agreed and booked her for 70 lakhs or so.   LOL

We had a good laugther when my sister, brother and I were trying to imagine Vadivelu and Sherya as an"item". We giggled so much.   LOL   My brother said, that fellow got someone like Sherya? My sister went - hey if you have the money, rest doesn't count.!!!   LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indiralohathil Na Azhagappan Movie Review (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 7:37am | IP Logged
thanks mels and neths Big smile
omg, caryn, i hope that's just a rumour....vadivelu can do waaay better than that! Tongue

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Caryn, I think that is just some rumour and nothing more Wink

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 05 February 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meli

Caryn, I think that is just some rumour and nothing more Wink

I think so too Mels.  Unimaginable both of them an item - either way.  LOLLOLLOL

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Wellllllllll, Vadivelu did have a fling with Ambiga...

Money talks, darlings, doesn't matter how the man looks like.... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top