Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Hi!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 01 February 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

hi Bidaaians i just wanted to say i'm new and i've been watching this since the middle of Decmber and i love Sadhana. Ragini is ok too. So i hope to have a good time here. I am from the Kayamath and Dil Mil Gaye Forum to let u know. And i love the title song! My name is Pavana and i am from Edmonton Canada.

Pavana

Edited by KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA - 01 February 2008 at 4:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi!" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Pavana. Hope u enjoy here in this forum. Do keep visiting us regularly

Zunny

Zunny

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum!!!

Zunny

Zunny

Posted: 03 February 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hope u enjoy it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.