Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: SonPan

Omg if Adi vicits this page he'll get soo happy!!!πŸ˜ƒ See Adi so may ppl love you!!!πŸ˜ƒ

i know

puja.k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yaggu

I agree with you Puja. When hes hosting he is soo free spirited. He is not worried about what he does, he just does what he feels like it and hopeing that his viewer and fans will like it. I really like that he is not stage concious.   πŸ˜ƒ

You describe him so well 😊 He certainly is a free spirit and that makes him so likeable, not just amongst young viewers, but audiences ranging from all ages.

Aditya should so come on this site; he'd love all the lovely comments we've posted πŸ˜†

SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: puja.k

You describe him so well 😊 He certainly is a free spirit and that makes him so likeable, not just amongst young viewers, but audiences ranging from all ages.

Aditya should so come on this site; he'd love all the lovely comments we've posted πŸ˜†

He has visited this site sometimes!!😳 Adn he does read some stuff!😳

yaggu thumbnail
Originally posted by: SonPan

He has visited this site sometimes!!😳 Adn he does read some stuff!😳

For real he visits this site.  OMG I can just picture ADI getting all red and blushing 😳😳😳after reading this page. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yaggu

He does reallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.I need to pay close attention the next time I watch.  OMG that is so funny that he sings to himself.  AAAWWWW Adi you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.  He definately is like a life size huggable TEADY BEAR.  😳

ahh u r 101% rite
one life size huggable adorable Teddy BearπŸ˜ƒ
he is so cute and really he is so much spirited its so gud
and also the faces he makes while the judges r commenting the way he claps and he almost evary time starts singing when  evr sonu sings
evry thing is just soo cute bout him. I can write a never ending esssay on him ....if adi does read this wanna tell adi that we all here like his work and luv him loads

Originally posted by: soni_kuri_flora

hes such a hottie

yeah he is πŸ˜›

haha in todays episode he was doing these things agian.like he was in his own world 😍
lovelystar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
n that small av abt him in the finals.... before his performance... they showed all naughty things he does... he s so cute.... πŸ˜› luv u adi...

Originally posted by: lovelystar

n that small av abt him in the finals.... before his performance... they showed all naughty things he does... he s so cute.... πŸ˜› luv u adi...

haha i also made an avi on it πŸ˜›