Sehrish was away because... [See Pg.5] - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by sweethoney06

but u know Sapna is the one who is being jealous cuz i got the most sweetest award so she is doing this thing..😭😭!! I am not threatening her I am too sweet to do that...

but atleast I thought that you would side with me once.. cuz u know this is all a lie....

why would I marry this Kamal guy🀒.. and not tell u i mean come on.. is he seriously worth running away for🀒..

😑😑 I am with Shahid..and he is not my baby bro.. He is MY baby face HUBBY😳😳

Sukhi can't have him as he has been mine since a year ago.. cuz we love each other a lot!

yar stop it seh...sapna is not jealous..why would she..after all she is the sweetest person on earth..just like meπŸ˜‰

and arrey how can i know it's a lie..? i'm not there with you and Kamal ji nahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now i'm getting confused....Shahid is your BABY FACE BRO hubby and sukhi's would be hubby..?? omg...hjelp..yeh kya horaha hai yahaan.......πŸ˜†

^^^^ gracy, i have the same question! πŸ˜† ..it's so confusing! πŸ˜•
yea I am confused too... how can Nug sitll talk after what me, Vinu and Pinky did to him? πŸ˜†
Sehrish...yaar... u know I am ur friend...y would I be behind all this?

so guys...where is Sehrish now?? still with her Kamu...she calls Kamal Hassan...Kamu pyar se πŸ˜†
wow finally u took revenge..? what did i miss..? i mean u vinu and pinkzz did what..? πŸ˜‰

vaahhhhh Kamu...??? ahahahahahaha πŸ˜†

SEh and Kamu =>> rocking πŸ˜†
gracy and lara

shaid is my fiance he split up with sherish a couple of weeks before when he found out about her and kamal.

sherish is goin thrgh a mental phrase and thinks she still is with shahid πŸ˜†
Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

gracy and lara

shaid is my fiance he split up with sherish a couple of weeks before when he found out about her and kamal.

awww...Poor seh😭😭😭 i feel sad now ....she is married to Kamu but still thinks of bro Shahid..?

Originally posted by Gracella

awww...Poor seh😭😭😭 i feel sad now ....she is married to Kamu but still thinks of bro Shahid..?

me to

thats why were going to give here a free admission in cc hostpital

what admission in cc hospital...
and what abt Kamu then...?? i thought seh and kamu were on honeymoon...in Switzerland../?
Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

gracy and lara

OMG that is so sad!😭..i am so sorry😭

xoxo
-Lara😊
@ lara i kno its terrible

@ gracy she is in switerland were sending a nurse to look after her