Chit Chat

Sehrish was away because... [See Pg.5] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
@Pinkzz: oh okay pinkzz i understand..so it's kamal..?

@Sehrish: my god seh..i can't say i like ur choice....but if u are happy with him..toh it's okay.. Tongue

@Sapna: sweetie, plz don't cry..we all know nug..he can't stop thinking of you..isliye he blames u for everything LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sehrish was away because... [See Pg.5] (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
@ gracy.. unfortunately.. yes LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Hay hay Sehrish..ab kya hoga is ladki ka.. Confused
i feel bad now..i mean kamal hassan..?? Confused

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
This is all a lie...

Cry Cry

Tum sab logon neh to mera dil thod diya Broken Heart !!

I mean u guys really think I wud leave Shahid Kapoor! My ONE and ONLY true love and go to this stupid ugly guy Ouch Ouch Unhappy !!!

@Pinky: U changed sides again how mean Ouch

@Nug: It's SAPNA only!! u know she is the only one who is always posting things against me right!!

@Sapna: Wait till I see you online Angry Angry Censored !!

@Gracey: Friend, atleast be on my side once in awhile Ouch

@Minali: arre u come here and you are already in the evil gang!! Ouch I am very disappointed in you Disapprove !!

@ Lara: Lara.. don't believe Minali this is all her and Sapna's chal Angry Angry !!

WHY IN THE WORLD!! would i go to this ugly guy when I have my sweet babyface hubby Shahid Embarrassed Day Dreaming !!

@Sukhi: Don't even think about Shahid he is still MINE!! Embarrassed

Sehrish gets all depressed seeing this post..as no one is on her side.. she decides to move to Antartica with her penguin friends! Pinch !! and where she will have no internet!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
arrey yaar seh..ab main kya karoon..tumne shaadi karli and mujhe bataaya nahin..and i share all abt myself with you Cry

so how can i be on ur side..and waisey bhi u are threatening sapna, my partner..Ouch
so sorry but that's something i will not take..anyone against sapna is against me remember...

and when were u with shahid...isn't shahid ur baby bro..???
i thought sukhi was marrying him..??

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

arrey yaar seh..ab main kya karoon..tumne shaadi karli and mujhe bataaya nahin..and i share all abt myself with you Cry

so how can i be on ur side..and waisey bhi u are threatening sapna, my partner..Ouch
so sorry but that's something i will not take..anyone against sapna is against me remember...

but u know Sapna is the one who is being jealous cuz i got the most sweetest award so she is doing this thing..CryCryOuch!! I am not threatening her I am too sweet to do that...

but atleast I thought that you would side with me once.. cuz u know this is all a lie....

why would I marry this Kamal guyDead.. and not tell u i mean come on.. is he seriously worth running away forDead..

AngryAngry I am with Shahid..and he is not my baby bro.. He is MY baby face HUBBYEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sukhi can't have him as he has been mine since a year ago.. cuz we love each other a lot!

Edited by sweethoney06 - 02 February 2008 at 6:54pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

omg...
I can't believe what I am seeing...
thanks a lot Minali...for this news yaar... quit lying minali
and y am I being blamed here? Ouch
Nug y do u always think I am the one behind everything?? cos you are always behind it
u r so mean to me oh please stop being so dramatic
*Sapna starts crying* stop the crocodile tears
I saw this post just now...and look I have been blamed since the starting of this post Cry awww didumsLOL
thanks to those that said I am not behind this... u guys r the best... Smile more like been paid off

minali quit it with the lies

ridu stop it before i give you a ticking off

pinky you change your sides as often as the wind changes direction

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 02 February 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweethoney06

Originally posted by Gracella

but u know Sapna is the one who is being jealous cuz i got the most sweetest award so she is doing this thing..CryCryOuch!! I am not threatening her I am too sweet to do that...

but atleast I thought that you would side with me once.. cuz u know this is all a lie....

why would I marry this Kamal guyDead.. and not tell u i mean come on.. is he seriously worth running away forDead..

AngryAngry I am with Shahid..and he is not my baby bro.. He is MY baby face HUBBYEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sukhi can't have him as he has been mine since a year ago.. cuz we love each other a lot!

yah mitts off shahid he and sehrish have been together forever, and have baby named sehny

an yah i know sapu has everything to do with this, actually dont worry rishi havent you heard sapu married amrish puri's bhootLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top