Sehrish was away because... [See Pg.5]

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Mere Pyaare Doston πŸ€—

I'm Minali and I have come here to give u all some good news about someone who was away πŸ˜ƒβ€¦

She has been married without inviting anyone of u guys, she got married to Kamal Hassan on Jan 12, 2008, she couldn't tell anyone because usne bhaag ke shaadi ki hai πŸ˜›β€¦

Her parents where against this marriage…they said they wanted a good-looking damaad πŸ˜†β€¦ but this girl said that for her Kamal Hassan is the hottest guy ever…

And that person is Sweethoney06 AKA Sehrish

If u want more evidence, just wait in here and someone will come here and post some evidence for u all… http://movies.bizhat.com/actors/img/kamal_hassan_2.jpg

Love Minali πŸ˜› x

Edited by x-MiNaLi-x - 16 years ago
It's true guys, I went to this restaurant with a friend, when I suddenly heard her calling a waiter. At first I thought it might have been someone else, but I was really sure that it sounded like her, so I turned and was like soooooo shocked 😲

Sherish was with Kamal Hassan together....!!!!!
Awww congratz Sehrish darling on ur marriage πŸ‘
😈

πŸ˜ƒ

Yippie ... congratz

[ I can get married to shaid not 😈 πŸ˜› ]

i hope u all the best

is this true πŸ˜›

congrats πŸ˜›
^ Koi Shak? This is 100% True πŸ˜›
omggggggg πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
From all people Kamal Hassan..??
Haye haye Seh..yeh kab kaise kyun hua πŸ˜ƒ

Waisey toh i'm angry u didn't invite us..but if bhaagne ki itni jaldi thi toh..it's okay πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*ps..gracy is dancing*
Ab toh finally Seh will not try to run after her bro and my hubby hrithik πŸ˜ƒ

All the best Seh and happy wedded life!

May you have many baachey and ek ka naam zaroor Sehmal or Kamrish rakhna πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

waisey ab toh Party sharty banta hai nah...???

LOve,
Gracella
btw thankoo Minali sweetie for informing us abt the secret wedding, varna hume toh patta nahin chalta πŸ˜ƒ
^^^^ gracy meanie   πŸ˜† u and ur hubby uff! πŸ˜› Edited by fly2me - 16 years ago
Gracy jee....welcome. Welcome πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†