Advice Corner

Loverrday+Bday

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi everyone.. Im new to dis section..this is the first time im visiting here😊
and i find dis section is great... great for people in love as well for advice help and everything..😊
Well..since Valentine's Day is cumin up everyone mus be thinkin f wot to buy for their valentine.. i got the same prob and the thing is my bf's b'day is also cumin up nxt week, 2 dayz b4 valentine, this gonna b our 1st valentine and alsoo im goin crazy thinkin of wot to giv him for his bday.. pls gimme sum ideas guys.. sumthin small n nice wich he will like..i wanna present him sumtin wich he'll love.. any ideas guys?😳 jus one week...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First of all, Welcum to this section!πŸ€— I am sure you will have great fun here.

and umm for the gift.. erm.. I think a kiss wud make his day really special.. ☺️ ehem.. but.. other than that.. why don't you buy him a nice perfume? 😳 or a wrist watch? or some decorated candles? 😳

To be honest, even a simple card with ur great feelings for him in it, would make this year of his, really special.. both valentine + his bday. :) and why only this year but .. ah, em sure he will cherish it for his lifetime.. 😳

Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
thnx shizaa 😊 ... Yea i had thot f perfume but its soo difficult to choose isnt it πŸ˜†
And umm u sed decorated candles? do u tink dats ok to giv a guy? will he like it??
-x-Riddles-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really liked it when my Valentine gave me My favourite romantic song on CD last year... and I think that would work vice versa too x]]
Any CD thats his current fave and that he doesn't have yet πŸ˜ƒ
-Pinky- thumbnail
umm how about something related to sports?? boys like sports right.. wts his fav sport?maybe gift him a hockey stick or something.. something that he likes...
ticket to a concert for you two... or a watch.. ohh ohh have u watched dil mil gaye? u know how ridz gifts armaan a photo frame with their photo in it.. it also had a text at the top.. u can do something like that.. with your names on the top.. ya its not original.. πŸ˜† but it will be memorable!!if u dont know what i m talking about then i will send u the pic!..andd even if u cant have the text on it..then just a fancy frame with ur pic would also work!
if nothing works then a gift card is always an option.. a gift card to his fav store would be good so he can get w/e he likes!!!
i don't think candles would be a good idea lol sorry shiza =) but i think thats more like a girl thing no?...
.. i know its rly hard to shop for a guy but they don't care much about how good the gift it is n stuff.. he'd much rather like a day out with u ..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
hope that helps!!Edited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
hmmm..thnxx guyss... ill hav to go shoppin a day o two... only a week more πŸ˜‰
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah perfume is really hard to select.. ummmm aaaaa errrrr.. then ummmmm.. what bout sum chocolates nd stuff toys.. LOL.. lemme think of something good then :p.. will be back..   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i would say make a scrapbook of your past year together, it's romantic sweet, and comes from the heart
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
oh yeaah... well iv decided.. im giving him his favouite perfume, a box f chocolates and a cute stuffed teddy... 😊
and a bday card,, will tat be enuf?? 😊
Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veer-Zaara

oh yeaah... well iv decided.. im giving him his favouite perfume, a box f chocolates and a cute stuffed teddy... 😊
and a bday card,, will tat be enuf?? 😊

yeah that would be enough