Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged

If you dont know what is wikepedia, it is the largest comunity based encyclopedia on the internet ever, it is made by people for people of net.

and this is the info they give on the book seven, i hope its not a repeat and some of the info i havent read before, something like about lily's bit and also her wand!!

Enjoy.

Statements by the author

Rowling has revealed that she has already written the last chapter of this book, although she admitted she would probably have to change some of it. It will reveal what happens to the surviving characters after they leave Hogwarts. [1] The last word in the series is currently 'scar', though Rowling has admitted that it might change as she finishes the novel. [2] Book 7 is almost like part two of the sixth book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and may thus provide a direct continuation of the plot of that book. The Potters' profession is important to the plot, and there will be a huge revelation about Lily Potter. It is very important to the plot that Harry has his mother's eyes, and that her wand was good for charms. There will be no scene in which Harry or anyone else is playing Quidditch. Rita Skeeter will appear again, as will Dolores Umbridge. Dumbledore's brother Aberforth will probably appear (Rowling has confirmed that he's the barman of Hog's Head) and more about Dumbledore's background will be revealed. We will find out exactly why Rowling had Sirius killed. The magical mirrors that Sirius gave Harry will appear again. We will find out exactly what Dudley saw when he encountered the Dementors. We will learn about the correspondence between Professor Dumbledore and Petunia Dursley before the death of Harry's parents. More about Harry's scar will be revealed. The fact that Voldemort now has Harry's blood in him will be significant.
  • The choice between what's right and what's easy will be a pillar of the plot in Harry's last 2 years at Hogwarts.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry Potter book seven info on wikepedia" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Next to skysports.com and IF, Wikipedia is one of my fave websites.

I am there 10-12 times a day....it is such an expansive site that you can find anything you want! Tongue

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishani

I am there 10-12 times a day....it is such an expansive site that you can find anything you want! Tongue

REALLY........

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yeah i know great site. Thanx JAmmy. Smile

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged

i didn't know botu da site ..... thankx jammy

blue rose

Goldie

blue rose

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged
thanks!! Big smile

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by daniel_4ever

Originally posted by Nishani

REALLY........

Yes honey, go there and see for yourself.

You can add articles and edit other people's articles, etc......it is so cool.

You can find anything from sport, movies, animals, books, people and I can go on and on and on........

Do yourself a favour and check it out....look at me! I sound like a PR or spokesperson for Wikipedia! LOLLOLLOL

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 05 September 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, Wikipedia is so amazing. I don't know how I'd get through school assignments without it.

Thanks for the info!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top