FF - No Entry - (P-3/Pg8) + (P-4/Pg11) - Page 8

Posted: 16 years ago

Thank-you to each and everyone for repleying and sorry I wasn't able to update last week so here is today's part.

Chapter One:

Part Three – Someone from Nanda Family is returning from America πŸ˜‰

Recap ~ "Oh… God! Does this monkey have a mind of his own instead of listening to his mother like a, 2yrs old? I can't believe it that he doesn't want a wife instead he wants a servant who can take care of his mother and even well educated person who knows about the outer world.(in a small town, a young man is practicing his sword technique)(same guy, who was practicing his sword technique, stops and makes breakfast for someone special),Middle of the night, Kanya starts saying something like this – please save me, please save me, please save me Surya.

Manthan just came back from work when his girlfriend Tanya calls him saying that they need to meet for the last time because she thinks this relationship won't work with less income. Manthan wasn't happy about his girlfriend's behaviour toward money maybe she loves money more than him and he will never sell his dignity for money because Surya taught him to fight for the truth like him. Even though Surya is one of those 10th century people, but he always fought for the truth and that what he taught him and for that I'll always respect him.

Manthan took a deep breath than said "Tanya, I think that our relationship isn't going to work because you are giving money much more value than me so there is one option and that option is that we break-up and go on our own path in life, but if you ever need me as a friend than I'm there.

Good Bye Tanya"

Tanya also agreed to break up because their relationship isn't going anywhere. They both bid goodbye than left one the other hand Krishnatulsi was waiting for her bus when Manthan stops his jeep in-front of her.

Kanya sat in her room thinking about what happened last night where she screams for someone she never heard of or anything. Next you know Pooja came with Kanya's friend Gauri, who loves her like her younger sister. Gauri asked Kanya what's the matter? In return Kanya said "sometimes I see weird nightmares – where I am trapped in fire and screaming for help…………………"

"Kanya, don't worry everything will be fine" said by her friend

"Yeah Kanya, don't worry everything will be fine" said by Pooja

"Di, how can everything be fine when Harsh and his family are coming today for ring ceremony?" Said by a helpless Kanya

"What's sup KT?" Said by Manthan taking off his sunglasses

"Excuse me Office Manthan – My name is Krishnatulsi not KT" Said by Annoyed Krishnatulsi

"Indeed… … … your name is Krishnatulsi but KT sounds better and cool" Said by Manthan

"Indeed…KT sounds modern but Krishnatulsi sounds much better anyways forget that – did you find some info about my boyfriend Lakshya?"

"Sorry Krishnatulsi but there is no information about Lakshya yet, but soon as I get some I'll info you"

"Thanks Officer Manthan"

"Please call me Manthan and please join me for coffee cause, today is my birthday" Manthan opens the door for Krishnatulsi

"What the hell? Today is also my birthday and that's why I was going to temple – you know temple." Said by shocked Krishnatulsi

"Yeah, I know – what's a mandir and all the history of India for example, Ramayan, and Bhagavad Gita even Legend of Prithviraj Chauhan and many others that I know but can't name them all."

Krishnatulsi was amazed by Manthan than agreed to company him long as he takes her mandir.

Everyone was running here and there for Ranbir Nanda at Nanda house. On the other side Kanya was getting dress for her un-wanted wedding ceremony and other ceremonies thanks to Shanta Tai Kanya was getting married to Harsh who looks ten times older than her and plus he smells bad according to Kanya and her sister. Ranbir's mother was running here and there for Ranbir's return from America after seven years and in these seven years Ranbir changed a-lot from love-guru to hate-guru after Natasha's death. (Point to be note – Natasha is Kanya meaning Nandani's older sister and Ronit's wife.) Kanya was brought out down by her friends and family member. Kanya tried hard not to smile at anyone or blush. Manthan dropped Krishnatulsi outside Nanda house when Surya spots them together as well as Tanya. (Yes friends Tanya is Ranbir's spoiled niece like her mother Reva.) Tanya watched Manthan drop Krishnatulsi in-front of her house than gave her a kiss on her hand like a gentlemen. Krishnatulsi blushed at first than gave Manthan a kiss on his cheek cause today was also his birthday like her.

Ten seconds later a flight arrives at thermal B.

Kya hoga Kanya Ka? Kya Ranbir loved Natasha or was he one of her friends? And when will Kanya get her memory back and will her wedding be stopped? Stay tune for No Entry!

Promo for Next Week: Kanya is trapped in fire with Harsh but Harsh escapes leaving her all a-lone.

Anjali Thapar

PS: Please forgive me if there is any grammar mistake and just wait few days when Kanya and Ranbir meets with side effect πŸ˜† .

Edited by AnjaliThapar - 16 years ago
oo i liked it.. i really wanna read more.. πŸ‘ oohp harsh the meanie... his name suits him who will be harsh if harsh is not harsh.. hehe srries couldn't resist saying that=p
Edited by dilkeroshni - 16 years ago
nice story... please do continue!
Well do πŸ‘ Anju

Love you and Miss you 😳
Well do πŸ‘ Anju

Love you and Miss you 😳
Indeed....well done continue soooon πŸ‘
very interesting..plzz continue soon 😊

*VIEWBIE'S NOTE*

ATTN FF Writers:

PLEASE check this https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/878912 thread and reply

Thank You

KIT Dev. Team

just read your ff
i love it
plzz make kanya have her memory back and when you said natasha is kanya's sister, is kanya the real kanya or the kanya who lost her memory
and plzz continue soon
Originally posted by *rankan*

just read your ff
i love it
plzz make kanya have her memory back and when you said natasha is kanya's sister, is kanya the real kanya or the kanya who lost her memory
and plzz continue soon
I think according to cousin, Nandani and Kanya are same person, but afterwards I think when she gets her memory back she might be still known as Kanya