Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF - No Entry - (P-3/Pg8) + (P-4/Pg11) (Page 8)

AnjaliThapar Senior Member
AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajal_arjun

Sorry again but I was wondering if your fan-fic as different story-line than the show and also what is Prthvi and Sanyogita doing in her Confused .... .... ...
Indeed my fan-fic is different cause it foucs on a girl's life who lost her memory and fighting for her rights to live for herself without any support anyways Prithvi and Sanyogita are only doing child artise in mine because no other child artise I like so don't worry much about them Wink

Thanks

Anjali Thapar

AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Chapter One:

Part Three – Introduction of Officer Manthan and Surya

Recap ~ "Please Shanta Tai, don't tell anyone about our plan" Kanya begs more and more "Please Shanta Tai, Please" "Thanks Mom" Said by Harsh looking handsome in his black suit and white tie even her mother was admiring him along with his sister Priya. Next you know Kanya was sitting next to Harsh and his mother while telling herself that she will have to take eight times shower to get the smell out of her body because of his family touching her.

"Oh… God! Does this monkey have a mind of his own instead of listening to his mother like a, 2yrs old? I can't believe it that he doesn't want a wife instead he wants a servant who can take care of his mother and even well educated person who knows about the outer world. Oh… God! How can I marry him when he is nothing like my dream-man? Yes, my dream-man, have to be hot, dashing, and loveable like a teddy-bear. Also my dream-man have to be strong, (in a small town, a young man is practicing his sword technique) and he also have to be caring (same guy, who was practicing his sword technique, stops and makes breakfast for someone special), also loving (in few seconds, he goes up-stair and wakes up his best friend Manthan, who is a cop), and honest ("What sup Surya?" Said by a sleepy man

Surya was admiring his friend when he remembered today is Manthan's b-day – "Manthan look over there (pointing at the window than Surya picks up Manthan's wallet and places some cash inside because he knows that Manthan will never ask him for money because he knows that Manthan will never ask him for anything because he believes in independent life after-all Manthan is a cop and some cops never sell their dignity. And today Surya is proud of Manthan and himself because he has full-fated his promise he made to Nandani *2* his friend and love.) (Hello Friends, there are two Nandani so I broke it up to (Nandani *1* who is Karan Pratap Singh's wife) and (Nandani *2* is Karan's daughter who is recently living Kanya's life because she forgot about her past). If there is any further question please do, ask for further information.)

"Hey

Kanya, what are you thinking about?" Asked by Harsh himself

Kanya looked around and felt that she was trapped in some mind-game because knows that dreams never come true and whatever comes true is not what we want like me. I never wanted to get married to anyone without finding out about my past life because if I get married and I find out that I was engage to someone or married or even married and have kids. Oh… God! Why do I feel so helpless? Please send some kind of sign that indicates "who am I".

Again Kanya was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice her engagement was fixed for this week soon as Kanya realizes what happened. It was too late, because now there is no-way-out from this game. Yes, life is full of games that we have to win for others or our-self. Yes, my life as turned into a game where there is no way out only if… … … … (…ten second pauses than Kanya says) I get to know something interesting point about my past life than I'll for sure get my memory back.

Like as usual, Manthan gets up, takes a shower than get dress afterwards takes, blessing from lord Krishna than goes for work without checking his wallet. On his way, he meets a girl named Krishnatulsi, who was running from tugs and landed on his jeep. Manthan wraps his jacket around her than starts fighting like a cop. Afterwards drops Krishnatulsi at her place than goes for work while Surya makes plan for his day and a surprise birthday party for Manthan because now Manthan is his responsibility. Anyways, Surya planned everything, when Manthan return back he will make Manthan's favourite dish than go to mandir for blessing and afterwards go and visit their friends and party all night long. (Isn't Surya funny, he dresses like 20th century and believes in history. Yes Surya believes that in his past life he was famous yodha – a warrior, who saved many lives in his past life. Man oh man, Surya is most understanding person when it comes to history and love).

Manthan was working on some files when Krishnatulsi enters his office dressed in beautiful red-dress (Note – Manthan's favourite color are: Blue, Green and Red).

"Hello (no response from Manthan)

Hello again (again no response from him)

Excuse me, Sir, but can you help me find my boyfriend Lakshya, who have been missing for few days."

"Well than Ms. Krishnatulsi, you will have to give us full detail about your boyfriend and his picture to him." Said by Manthan

"Thanks Sir" Said by Kt

Middle of the night, Kanya starts saying something like this – please save me, please save me, please save me Surya.

I think I'll, end it right here and don't worry in few parts Nanda family will enter soon and also Manthan's charter is played by Amit Tandon, Krishnatulsi's character is played by Mouni Roy.

Promo for Friday – Manthan as a, argument with Tanya his girlfriend and Godbole family is getting ready for Kanya and Harsh "engagement".

Anjali Thapar

Edited by AnjaliThapar - 14 February 2008 at 4:40pm
Chor-Ki-Kashish Groupbie
Chor-Ki-Kashish
Chor-Ki-Kashish

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Clap Mindblowing Clap
Jai-Bani_Kasamh Senior Member
Jai-Bani_Kasamh
Jai-Bani_Kasamh

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Clap Indeed....it's mindblowing....ex-specially Manthan and Krishnatulsi's scene Clap Once again, mindblowing and well done Embarrassed
kajal_arjun Senior Member
kajal_arjun
kajal_arjun

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Wink Well done LOL update soon or later Tongue

Edited by kajal_arjun - 14 February 2008 at 5:37pm
AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chor-Ki-Kashish

Clap Mindblowing Clap
Thanks Tongue

Anjali Thapar

AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jai-Bani_Kasamh

Clap Indeed....it's mindblowing....ex-specially Manthan and Krishnatulsi's scene Clap Once again, mindblowing and well done Embarrassed
Thanks a Million Tongue

Anjali Thapar

AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 14 February 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajal_arjun

Wink Well done LOL update soon or later Tongue
Thank You Tongue

Anjali Thapar

Go to top