Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF - No Entry - (P-3/Pg8) + (P-4/Pg11) (Page 5)

AnjaliThapar Senior Member
AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiangirl31

ya its good and u shud continue it faster Smile

Thanks for loving it and I'll continue soon as possible.

Tongue

Anjali Thapar

AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blah07

Originally posted by AnjaliThapar

No one liked it.........I totally understand if this part was boring but I didn't know how to introduce Godbole Family so my cousin gave me this idea and I thought it would work, but I was wrong Cry

no chapter 1 is very  nice Smile  n i actually understood it b/c its in english (my hindi isn't that great Ouch)   im looking forward to read chapter 2.  keep up the great work Smile

~Nabila

Thanks for liking Chapter One - Part One and I'm gland that you understood it even my Hindi is poor like yours so don't worry and gland that you enjoyed it.

Tongue

Anjali Thapar

amoreedamicizia Groupbie
amoreedamicizia
amoreedamicizia

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

good work gal keep it coming.

Edited by amoreedamicizia - 08 February 2008 at 4:16pm
AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by election

very nice intro.. well, we liked to know more so hurry and post very detailed update about the nanada's

excited already?

is it a kanya and ranbir fan fic.... then i am already in love wid it
Thanks and don't worry Nanda Family will enter soon Wink
AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amoreedamicizia

good work gal keep it coming.

Thanks and I will
AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eklavya/kt4ever

Anjali- wow i love it! i love the pics and everything i read the first part over and over again Embarrassed this is the best ff i read so far...good job love Clap Clap

wahida
Thanks alot
AnjaliThapar
AnjaliThapar

Posted: 08 February 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Chapter One:

Part Two - No Escape

Recap – "Well done Ms. Sinha, and Mr. Amit Shah" Said by the director. Around 6 or 7, Kanya returned home with Pooja, sliming as ever even Shanta Tai notice something is fishy, but what?

Kanya went straight into her room along with Pooja Di and said plan number one is to drive my alliance away.

"Yes than your problem will end"

"Yes Pooja Di than I'll be free to do my law study instead of getting married" Said by Kanya

"You two aren't doing anything like that"

Both Kanya and Pooja freeze on their spot… … … …

"Please Shanta Tai, don't tell anyone about our plan" Kanya begs more and more "Please Shanta Tai, Please"

"Please Shanta Tai, don't tell anyone about this" Even Pooja begged Shanta Tai

Before Shanta Tai can say anything Pammi comes into the room and gave Kanya whole bunch of sari and said to pick out one for the evening. Soon as Pammi leaves Shanta Tai said something that made Pooja and Kanya cry.

For the first time Kanya felt like she was a burden on them.

"Kanya, don't worry everything will go positive if you believe in me." Pooja gave Kanya a hug, but Kanya stopped Pooja from caring on with the plan by saying "Di, I understand your concern for me, but Shanta Tai is right. That if we can't give them happiness to them we also don't have the right to give them pain so I made up my mind that I'll marry who ever Ma and Pa pick for me." Before Pooja could say anything Kanya walked out of the room with tears talking a red sari to wear while Pooja thought to herself that she won't let Kanya ruin her life for them; not in a million.

Seven in the evening, Kanya was getting ready with help of Pooja and Shanta Tai.

"Where in the hell are my shoes?" Yelled by a young man

"Harsh Beta, look on your right side" said by a elder women

"Thanks Mom" Said by Harsh looking handsome in his black suit and white tie even her mother was admiring him along with his sister Priya.

Kanya sat their while Pooja was putting on some bangles on her wrist than some payal on her legs while huge car came and stopped at Godbole Family house.

Many people surrounded the car while three people came out. Yes it was none other than Harsh and his family members. Harsh looked around and found this place wired and out-dated, but stayed quiet for his mother or else he would have walked out.

On the other side Kanya looked out the window and saw three people standing and talking to her father. For a moment she wanted to go over there and tell him that she doesn't want to get married to him, but she doesn't have another choice but to accept this marriage proposal.

Anand welcome those people inside along with Pammi and Harry (Harry is Pooja's younger brother, but always treated Kanya like his own sister). After few second Kanya was brought out by Harry and Pooja while Harsh checked her out even Kanya checked him out even Pooja.

Both sisters gossip back and forth while Harsh gossiped with his sister. Ten seconds later Kanya brought out few snacks made by Shanta Tai and Pammi.

"No thanks, but I don't like sweet" said by Priya

"Its okay I'll get you some carrots if you like." Said by Kanya

"It's okay Bhabhi" Said by Priya

Kanya tried not to show her anger by smiling but on the other hand she was cursing Harsh and his family for bringing a rishta for her.

Next you know Kanya was sitting next to Harsh and his mother while telling herself that she will have to take eight times shower to get the smell out of her body because of his family touching her.

Promo for Saturday – Kanya is talking to herself while Harsh is staring at her. All of a sudden Kanya starts talking to herself in her sleep… … … … … … … …

Anjali Thapar

Edited by AnjaliThapar - 09 February 2008 at 3:14pm
26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 09 February 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
love it Smile

Go to top