FF - No Entry - (P-3/Pg8) + (P-4/Pg11) - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Amazing dude πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...really interesting 😊
reallly cute 😳 ...but all nandanis r confusing.... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by armaan*luv*ridz

reallly cute 😳 ...but all nandanis r confusing.... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜› Don't worry soon or later you will understand Nandani's character, but I really find it funny that some names are part of fmily tradition because my name Anjali was also my mother's name and my great, great granny's name too............. But sometimes it can be confusing cuz sometime your father is calling his wife but his daughter shows upπŸ˜† (so I can understand the confusion cause I have gone through it in real life. That's why some people call mean Anju and my mother Anjali 1. So don't worry about Nandani's character much cuz right now i'm going to work on Kanya's family and Nanda family. πŸ˜›

Anjali Thapar

😊

Chapter One

Part One: Unwanted Rishta

"Lights"

"Camera"

"Action"

Karan and Roshini head off to their lesson while Tia heads off to hers leaving Ria and Aryan on their own, Aryan stares at Ria

Ar - do you need a special invitation to your class?

Ri - no

Ar - then why are you still standing here?

Ri - what's it to you? I'll stand wherever I want to stand

Ar - whatever

Aryan starts to walk off, after a few minutes he turns around and gets scared as Ria is standing behind him

Ar - what are you doing?

Ri - walking

Ar - yeah but what's the need to walk behind me?

RI - because I wanted to ask you something

Aryan stares at "Ria"

"Well done Ms. Sinha, and Mr. Amit Shah" Said by the director

Both Priya and Amit said "Thanks Ma'am" afterwards headed toward the make up room while Pooja is on the phone.

"Di, where are you?" said by Pooja's sister on the other side of the phone

"Kanya, I'm at my shooting. Why?" Said by Pooja

"Di, gust what Mamma said some guy is coming over to look at me tonight and you know very well that  I don't want to get married." Said by tense Kanya

After few second Pooja came up with a plan and told Kanya to meet her by the lake side where they usually talk about family matters even Kanya agreed with Pooja Di because she doesn't want to get married without getting her memory back or marrying the wrong guy, but she knows that her family wouldn't decide anything bad for her, but she just want to have her memory back in-case she was married to someone or engaged to someone or even a mother of any kids so she as to be sure before starting a new life.

While at the Godbole resident, Pammi was getting ready for tonight's event while Kanya sat there thinking of a-cusec of getting out of the house. On the other hand Anand was arguing with Shanta Tai about western culture while Pooja packed up her shooting for next week. Kanya came up with a-idea where she needs to pick up some clothing from the store by their house area even Anand agreed, but the problem was Pammi because when ever they talk about Kanya's marriage something goes wrong. So this time she didn't want to take any risk, but looking at Kanya's un-happy face she said yes only if she returns back on time. Even Kanya agreed to return back home soon with Pooja Di.

Pooja was waiting for Kanya at the lake side while Kanya gets out of the auto rickshaw. Pooja was about to leave when Kanya comes and hugs her from behind while at home Anand and Pammi were discussing about Kanya's future – if they are rushing things for her because she just return back from the hospital and he doesn't want her to think that they are trying to get rid of her. On the other hand Pooja explained Kanya the plan while Pammi consoled Anand saying nothing will happen like that and whatever we are doing is best for her, but sometimes I wonder if Kanya is married to anyone in her past or engaged to someone that we are unware of. "Even I wonder the same, but whatever we are doing is the best because if anyone of our kids find out about Natasha than… (Interrupted by Pammi) – Than what she will do? The only thing she can do is harm our family, but not our love for one another."

Around 6 or 7, Kanya returned home with Pooja, sliming as ever even Shanta Tai notice something is fishy, but what?

Kanya went straight into her room along with Pooja Di and said plan number one is to drive my alliance away.

"Yes than your problem will end"

"Yes Pooja Di than I'll be free to do my law study instead of getting married" Said by Kanya

"You two aren't doing anything like that"

Both Kanya and Pooja froze on their spot… … … …

Preview – Pooja felt sorry for Kanya while Kanya tried to run away from the problem. Stay tune for "No Entry"

PS: Please forgive me if there is any grammar mistake or spelling mistake and don't worry Nanada Family will have a grand welcome but after few parts based on Kanya and her family so during the progress people won't get confuse that much. Anyways please forgive if the first part is boring, but I promise the next part will be funny (Hinit - Some close to our heart is entering so don't miss it). Also please leave your response so I can learn from my mistake or improve in myself.

Thanks!

Bye!

Anjali Thapar 😳

Edited by AnjaliThapar - 16 years ago
No one liked it.........I totally understand if this part was boring but I didn't know how to introduce Godbole Family so my cousin gave me this idea and I thought it would work, but I was wrong 😭

Originally posted by AnjaliThapar

No one liked it.........I totally understand if this part was boring but I didn't know how to introduce Godbole Family so my cousin gave me this idea and I thought it would work, but I was wrong 😭

thats not true its nice

im just a bit confused

ya its good and u shud continue it faster 😊

Originally posted by AnjaliThapar

no chapter 1 is very  nice 😊  n i actually understood it b/c its in english (my hindi isn't that great )   im looking forward to read chapter 2.  keep up the great work 😊

~Nabila

Edited by blah07 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by 26javey26

thats not true its nice

im just a bit confused

I knew few people might get confused so her is a small tip well three years ago Nandani met with a accident and lost her memory and witch family took care of her named her Kanya so Nandani and Kanya are same person and also Nandani is named after her real mother. (I hope this helped and if there is more confusion than please pm me or post it over here because either way i'll clear the confusion.)

😊

Anjali Thapar

Originally posted by indiangirl31

ya its good and u shud continue it faster 😊

Thanks for loving it and I'll continue soon as possible.

πŸ˜›

Anjali Thapar